Covid scammers

Lack of integrity to scam and bang out when you don’t get the days you want and don’t give a fuck about the people whom you work next to. If the facility goes ATC zero like it happens at small facilities just so someone can go take a shit, you don’t think that looks bad and lacks integrity just so you can go drink a few ipas?
What if cops did that? Firemen? Emt? Nurses? ER doctors? Military? That doesn’t demonstrate integrity and professionalism?
I’m not saying it doesn’t happen and im
Not saying I’ve never really needed a day here or there, I’m talking about the people who consistently don’t give a fuck about you. They are also the first ones to complain when they are left behind or don’t get protection. You know exactly the people who I’m talking about.
You work at a Z??

Why are people always hating on others leave usage?? I’ve never understood it. I’m jealous they can scam for 2 weeks. Makes me mad I called in sick and couldn’t get it myself.
Because I've been working their shift since February and would like to sleep more with doubles and quick turns...

Last edited:
I’m here to get a check, not worry about who’s “abusing their leave” and who isn’t. If the abuse is that bad, maybe you’ll find another agency full of people who can cater to your strict moral compass.
Personally, I’m not the type to lie to get my way, but I won’t make myself miserable worrying about it.

What type and level facility??
I’ve worked at a few different levels and types, except a z and there are the abusers and scum bags at every place I’ve worked. Make your point now.....

Purify yourself in the waters of the lake of integrity.
Do you not think there are scum bags that you work with that don’t give a crap? I find it hard to believe it doesn’t bother you sometimes.

I’ve worked at a few different levels and types, except a z and there are the abusers and scum bags at every place I’ve worked. Make your point now.....

Do you not think there are scum bags that you work with that don’t give a crap? I find it hard to believe it doesn’t bother you sometimes.
There are scammers everywhere. I just don’t waste my energy stressing out about so and so’s leave or shift changes or detail. Life’s too short to worry about other people’s shit like that. Why add to your stress level? Unless you wanna go management and fix things........ ?

There are scammers everywhere. I just don’t waste my energy stressing out about so and so’s leave or shift changes or detail. Life’s too short to worry about other people’s shit like that. Why add to your stress level? Unless you wanna go management and fix things........ ?
I don’t want to go management and I don’t stress about it either. I just commented they exist and find it amusing when they are trump supporters. Then people here jumped on me saying what’s wrong with it? I’m merely stating they exist and they are scum bags.
So Here we are

I was wondering if you worked at the busiest level 5 VFR tower or something.....

Lack of integrity to scam and bang out when you don’t get the days you want and don’t give a fuck about the people whom you work next to. If the facility goes ATC zero like it happens at small facilities just so someone can go take a shit, you don’t think that looks bad and lacks integrity just so you can go drink a few ipas?
What if cops did that? Firemen? Emt? Nurses? ER doctors? Military? That doesn’t demonstrate integrity and professionalism?
Not saying I’ve never really needed a day here or there, I’m talking about the people who consistently don’t give a fuck about you. They are also the first ones to complain when they are left behind or don’t get protection. You know exactly the people who I’m talking about.
That's about the most self righteous thing I've ever seen on here.

Those types are few and far between in my experience, and frankly if facilities are so understaffed that people calling in sick is crushing your staffing so bad you go atc zero, maybe that's something big FAA should get a handle on, that's not your or my problem. Sick leave abuse allegations are the most asinine thing ever, particularly coming from a peer. Your buddy isn't fucking you, FAA mismanagement is fucking you, and if you can't take a sick hit or it topples the whole operation that's a problem way above said scammer's head.

Should people check webscheds before banging? Ya absolutely, it's definitely the courteous thing to do, but I don't fault them if they don't, and expecting someone to worry about the efficiency of the NAS when they aren't on the clock just because you may is the definition of hero controller mindset.

I don’t want to go management and I don’t stress about it either. I just commented they exist and find it amusing when they are trump supporters. Then people here jumped on me saying what’s wrong with it? I’m merely stating they exist and they are scum bags.
So Here we are
I still don't see what someone's political views have to do with thier ability to "abuse sick leave", and I especially don't see why the people who voted for a two bit grifter wouldn't participate in some two bit grift themselves, given that they either don't see that as an issue or think that's actually a standard to aspire to. I guess I'm just missing the point here.

In any case show me a controller who says they have never banged for a reason not related to being sick or caring for someone who is sick, and I'll show you a liar, and it doesn't matter who they voted for.

That's about the most self righteous thing I've ever seen on here.

Those types are few and far between in my experience, and frankly if facilities are so understaffed that people calling in sick is crushing your staffing so bad you go atc zero, maybe that's something big FAA should get a handle on, that's not your or my problem. Sick leave abuse allegations are the most asinine thing ever, particularly coming from a peer. Your buddy isn't fucking you, FAA mismanagement is fucking you, and if you can't take a sick hit or it topples the whole operation that's a problem way above said scammer's head.

Should people check webscheds before banging? Ya absolutely, it's definitely the courteous thing to do, but I don't fault them if they don't, and expecting someone to worry about the efficiency of the NAS when they aren't on the clock just because you may is the definition of hero controller mindset.
Couldn’t have been better said. You ain’t shit in the grand scheme of things. You act like you don’t take a shove from work.... Who gives a rat’s ass on what others do. Just do the job and that’s it. But those 14 day quarantine for free, that’s nice baby!!!

So people don’t think like that at your slowest level 5 vfr tower or something?
My facility is the country club of country clubs and always looking for a good scam... Also, we conduct ping pong tournaments on our breaks, so we have it pretty good....

Depends on how your management is feeling. Mine likes to assign everything as sick leave, “they will fix it later”. Good luck with that shit.
Ah gotcha. I got FMLA so I been getting 15 days of leave and only burning 5 days for it lol
If “COVId leave” was free.... I was gonna use it for Xmas and NYE ?

Ah gotcha. I got FMLA so I been getting 15 days of leave and only burning 5 days for it lol
If “COVId leave” was free.... I was gonna use it for Xmas and NYE ?
It should be as long as you are exposed to a positive case but are symptom free yourself. Or even if an immediate family member you live with is exposed and showing symptoms (flu cough cough).

I agree, fuck those people, that’s why it would drive me nuts to see controllers (mostly old retired fucks now) with god complexes. These people who get 4 hours of breaks a day and bang in for a decade with no consequences can’t hold a candle to doctors, most nurses, some law enforcement, etc... where if you don’t show up it actually does make a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom