DOT holiday time off

Fuck em. We had like 70 military controllers. If we knew the civilians were cutting out early, we’d plan for it in our pre-shift brief and ensure we had bodies for when that happened. Are you coming in on Monday because you get the day off but the military guys have to open radar from 9-19 and you feel like it’s unfair they have to work it by themselves?

Sounds a lot like the “if I don’t take any vacation, work extra hours, and don’t take breaks, management will notice and give me a promotion” type. Unless it was said tongue in cheek, then ignore me.

Fuck em. We had like 70 military controllers. If we knew the civilians were cutting out early, we’d plan for it in our pre-shift brief and ensure we had bodies for when that happened. Are you coming in on Monday because you get the day off but the military guys have to open radar from 9-19 and you feel like it’s unfair they have to work it by themselves?

Sounds a lot like the “if I don’t take any vacation, work extra hours, and don’t take breaks, management will notice and give me a promotion” type. Unless it was said tongue in cheek, then ignore me.
I love you. Come back.

I love you. Come back.
I suspect we’ll be seeing a new job listing soon. I bet there was a stack of papers on some HR person’s desk before the holidays and it got tossed in the holiday cleaning. 2 1/2 months since the listing and nobody knows anything about it. “… cannot provide you with any more information regarding the status of the recruitment.” Not even a referral list sent out. Someone dropped the ball. Bro I’ve applied for, been referred, AND not selected for other positions in the time since NQX closed the application ?

Attachments

• D2CB8211-9887-4EEB-A365-E6439C1EFA3A.jpeg
    D2CB8211-9887-4EEB-A365-E6439C1EFA3A.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom