DOT holiday time off

You will get the 3 hours of EA if you took approved annual leave at the end of your shift today. There now you can stop arguing.

“This email will (hopefully) eliminate any confusion existing for the potential EA today. If employee’s have requested spot leave at the end of the shift, and it can be approved, that A/L request (up to 3hr.s) will be converted to E/A. “

Now y’all can bitch about being essential and not allowed the free time off when other pencil pushers who have no idea what you do get the time.
So what's the verdict on this for us? If you were on annual on Friday, should 3 hours be converted to admin? Also where did you find this because I was charged the full amount of annual for the day and didn't get any EA

So what's the verdict on this for us? If you were on annual on Friday, should 3 hours be converted to admin? Also where did you find this because I was charged the full amount of annual for the day and didn't get any EA
Yes it should be EA. Check your FAA email for the message.

People been calling the flight surgeon like every 10 days with obscure stories about being exposed ?.
I was exposed walking through target the other day. Someone coughed. Y’all wanted shit shut down for the scary virus. Enjoy what you’ve created. May as well shut down the country again for this scary new light cold symptom variant while your at it. We can just print money indefinitely so don’t worry about the economy. All good here!

I was exposed walking through target the other day. Someone coughed. Y’all wanted shit shut down for the scary virus. Enjoy what you’ve created. May as well shut down the country again for this scary new light cold symptom variant while your at it. We can just print money indefinitely so don’t worry about the economy. All good here!
It’s just funny that the people that cry the most about it and everyone being a pussy also exploit it the most.

So was looking for an email from my ATM today in my FAA email and see that Secretary Buttigieg gave all DOT employees three hours of free leave today to start their Labor Day Weekend early. Why is nothing done to compensate air traffic and other shift workers in the DOT? I'll take an extra three hours of holiday pay please. Or 3 free hours of credit. Why does essentially only the office staff get free time off? I feel like this happens every three day weekend too... here's a free two hour early shove for the DOT.
because the whole time you were reporting for duty these workers HAD to telecommute

Could you imagine some of them are STILL stuck doing that. Having to work from out of the country even, on the beach, etc

Back
Top Bottom