Enroute Class pass rate

Any idea on what the list is?
What they said was 7 spots for 4 due to covid. They had like 1 NY and 1 oaklanld. And the rest was pretty damn good. I don't remember the good spots but there list is good

What they said was 7 spots for 4 due to covid. They had like 1 NY and 1 oaklanld. And the rest was pretty damn good. I don't remember the good spots but there list is good
Maybe two oakland 1 ny I can't recall

Here's a consolidated update. Everyone in the last two classes passed and those classes had extra spots, so no one picked Oakland.

Monday's class, 5 out of 5 passed with ZTL, ZID, ZID, ZDC, ZDC, and no one picked ZOA.

Today's class, 7 out of 7 passed with ZDV, ZLA, ZOB, ZFW, ZOB, ZFW, and no one picked either of the two ZOA's. The seventh person had a separate list because they had requested an alternate: ZUA.

Here's a consolidated update. Everyone in the last two classes passed and those classes had extra spots, so no one picked Oakland.

Monday's class, 5 out of 5 passed with ZTL, ZID, ZID, ZDC, ZDC, and no one picked ZOA.

Today's class, 7 out of 7 passed with ZDV, ZLA, ZOB, ZFW, ZOB, ZFW, and no one picked either of the two ZOA's. The seventh person had a separate list because they had requested an alternate: ZUA.
Sucks for the next classes. Sounds like mandatory zoa coming up.

Sucks for the next classes. Sounds like mandatory zoa coming up.
Maybe not. I've heard some second hand information from classes that are a week or two behind us. The tentative list for the next class has actual alternates on it. Also, ZAN is now available again, but ZUA isn't.

What’s the reason for the extra spots.

Maybe not. I've heard some second hand information from classes that are a week or two behind us. The tentative list for the next class has actual alternates on it. Also, ZAN is now available again, but ZUA isn't.
Thanks for the update my boy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the reason for the extra spots.
Between the two classes, a couple people got quarantined and pushed back slightly, shortly before evals, due to a covid exposure. Their spots stayed on the lists. Also, if anyone chooses ZUA, ZAN, or HCF, then their national spot stays on the list.

There have been classes, months ago, that had to start over completely due to covid, regardless of vaccination status. Now, if you're vaccinated, you're fine. If you're not vaccinated, then you have to quarantine and they will try to fit you in with a class not too far behind you.

When did ZAN become available?
When it moved below spot 250 on the list. I only know this because someone who requested it told me. If an alternate facility has no spots below 250, then it can't be requested. I know two people over the last couple months that were denied ZAN because it wasn't available. I guess it moved up enough in the last few weeks to become available. I can't verify that this is exactly how these alternate requests work. This is just second hand information.

Back
Top Bottom