Enroute Class pass rate

Do you recall what the first few picks were?

ZMP, ZME, and ZLC. People wanted to either go home or as close to home as possible. We technically pick tomorrow. But we had enough time to talk amongst ourselves after the final run today.

Nice! You’re the guy from yukon right? When I tell instructors I’m from yukon they always ask if I know “the guy a few classes ahead who’s from yukon”

Were you one of the guys that came with Mac to talk to mikes class today?

Looks like you guys got out right before the RPO strike.
I was dealing with travel and didn’t make it in time.. Ya I’ve been reading about that. I have a feeling you’ll be hearing quite a few new RPO voices here in a couple weeks lol.

Mac is awesome though. He’ll prepare the heck out of you for NR. Very lucky to have him as a lead.

I was dealing with travel and didn’t make it in time.. Ya I’ve been reading about that. I have a feeling you’ll be hearing quite a few new RPO voices here in a couple weeks lol.

Mac is awesome though. He’ll prepare the heck out of you for NR. Very lucky to have him as a lead.

Had someone come in today saying we are to report to class Tuesday as scheduled but we might be sent home.

Mac is a dick to classes he isn’t a lead or a lead for. F that guy. Lmao.

He hasn’t been my row instructor yet but the stuff I hear him saying is hilarious. My favorite from yesterday was “Now there’s a concept do it the right way”

Back
Top Bottom