Enroute Class pass rate

10/18 today 2x Denver 2x Cleveland 2x Atlanta 1x Chicago 1 x Jax 1x SLC 1x Bos

That is a great list, a few of those facilities, people are probably going to be on the bottom of the seniority list for some time though since you don’t see them very often.

New York center seniority or living in Denver? Hmmmmmmm

The answer is always Denver. NY probably has over 100 developmentals and yet still can take on another 100 or so. By the time you could actually use your seniority there, you could have been checked out and ERR'd from ZDV if you wanted to.

That’s more then you can say.

Hey you’re not wrong, but that’ll be changing soon enough bub!

Don’t like dumb answers don’t ask dumb questions. It’s well known the pass rate is roughly 50%.

Contributing factors: nerves, people partying too much and sometimes mistakes happen causing people to tunnel.

Hey you’re not wrong, but that’ll be changing soon enough bub!

Don’t like dumb answers don’t ask dumb questions. It’s well known the pass rate is roughly 50%.

Contributing factors: nerves, people partying too much and sometimes mistakes happen causing people to tunnel.
The pass rate has been higher then 50% for a while now. Most classes when I was there and since have passed more to much more than 50%.

The pass rate has been higher then 50% for a while now. Most classes when I was there and since have passed more to much more than 50%.

I’d love to see any data to support that. The highest pass rate I’ve seen has been 60%. They saw a huge spike in higher rates for a few months then it went back down.

The majority of classes pass 50% roughly right now.

You’re talking a student or two difference from class to class as well.

The fact still remains marital problems, financial planning, nerves, too much partying, etc is always rampant at the academy.

It is what it is. You either go there for the right reason with the right mindset or you don’t.

I’d love to see any data to support that. The highest pass rate I’ve seen has been 60%. They saw a huge spike in higher rates for a few months then it went back down.

The majority of classes pass 50% roughly right now.

You’re talking a student or two difference from class to class as well.

The fact still remains marital problems, financial planning, nerves, too much partying, etc is always rampant at the academy.

It is what it is. You either go there for the right reason with the right mindset or you don’t.

My class passed 9/11 last month.

Back
Top Bottom