Enroute Class pass rate

From what I heard at the academy it’s a little ways off and it’s a waiting approval from HQ. Has to do with contracts ending from the last Guam bid from what I understood.

Just curious as to the conditions surrounding it I guess. Is it voluntary or just assigned?
Current ZUA developmental. Passed the academy back in 2017 and volunteered to go to ZUA because that is where I am from. So making the decision was not hard. Fellow developmental passed the academy 2 weeks after me and volunteered as well. Going straight from the academy, they just give you a plane ticket. If you sign up on the 3 year contract for prior CPC's they pay for moving expenses and housing for a couple weeks at a hotel until you find a place.

Current ZUA developmental. Passed the academy back in 2017 and volunteered to go to ZUA because that is where I am from. So making the decision was not hard. Fellow developmental passed the academy 2 weeks after me and volunteered as well. Going straight from the academy, they just give you a plane ticket. If you sign up on the 3 year contract for prior CPC's they pay for moving expenses and housing for a couple weeks at a hotel until you find a place.

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was thinking...I wouldn't mind going there at all, but I have no idea how I could move there on AG pay (aside from selling everything the wife and I own and starting fresh)

Ouch.. I’d be curious to see the pass numbers from classes with the flight plan problems compared to those without.

So you mean just coordinating a change in a flight plan?

No, a manual handoff w/ flight plan. From what I’ve heard, if you do not put it in quick enough, you’re not alerted of 2 or 3 conflicts that could tank a problem. My class didn’t have any, but other classes I know did didn’t do too well with them.

No, a manual handoff w/ flight plan. From what I’ve heard, if you do not put it in quick enough, you’re not alerted of 2 or 3 conflicts that could tank a problem. My class didn’t have any, but other classes I know did didn’t do too well with them.

My class had this scenario. It’s exactly as you say. That one flight plan can kill your entire run.

My class had this scenario. It’s exactly as you say. That one flight plan can kill your entire run.

My class didn’t have them, but the class after did. Knowing that, couldn’t you just stop them IAFDOF before you called radar and move them after? Just trying to play the game and all.

Back
Top Bottom