Enroute Class pass rate

Don't ask that question. How would you feel if you washed and someone said it was given that you were going to wash. People have good runs and bad runs and you rarely truly know who is going to make it and who won't.

Hahaha. Next don’t ask who’s at their training review board, because, you know, hurt feelings... hahahaha.

Don't ask that question. How would you feel if you washed and someone said it was given that you were going to wash. People have good runs and bad runs and you rarely truly know who is going to make it and who won't.
Yah that’s not true tho.

If it's a given someone is going to wash in all likelihood it's their own doing. It's not hard to determine who take it seriously and who doesn't.

I find it REALLY hard to believe that there are some people who don’t know they’re not going to make it. Some people make it glaringly obvious that they aren’t good at it, don’t care to really put their nose to the grindstone to get better, and are just sticking it out because it’s a free ride to pocket and extra couple grand and party it up for 4 months. Albeit, they’re stuck in OKC for that time, but I doubt anyone who fails is coming here to see people talk shit about them from their classes.

I find it REALLY hard to believe that there are some people who don’t know they’re not going to make it. Some people make it glaringly obvious that they aren’t good at it, don’t care to really put their nose to the grindstone to get better, and are just sticking it out because it’s a free ride to pocket and extra couple grand and party it up for 4 months. Albeit, they’re stuck in OKC for that time, but I doubt anyone who fails is coming here to see people talk shit about them from their classes.
And don’t get me wrong, I’m far from perfect. Lots of practice still to do, but I still understand the basic concepts of diamond mileages, com changes, and how not to hit airspace. These are the people I’m talking about that don’t look like they’re going to make it.

What happens is people are getting a ton of help from their instructor and possibly not realizing it. Someone who doesn’t get help
From their instructor and doesn’t have deals doesn’t just walk in and have a bunch of deals. It’s really hard to tell how your mates are really doing in radar. And coming in with clean sheets doesn’t mean their instructor isn’t doing a ton of prompting. Once the eval hits there is zero
Prompting.

Study in groups and know your weak points. Don’t be prideful if you have a long ass list of errors, let people know who can help you on those things. Living at Kim’s was a complete surprise and blast. I made some lifelong friends and they helped me tremendously. Like others have said; take the academics early on and non radar seriously. Those early points can make the radar evals a bit less painful. Radar evals are honestly hit or miss it seems. Some people who beast mode everything up to them might freeze. You just don’t know. Good luck to everyone on their way or still waiting. This forum was a massive help and gave me some good laughs.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ ZLA keeps appearing on the list. Take it off lol

Back
Top Bottom