Enroute Class pass rate

We had people in our class that studied their butts off and failed. It comes down to you as an individual retaining information and asking questions in class if you don’t understand something because whether we wanted it or not, we’ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let’s get to taking out their command one by one. Valus Ta’aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial land tank outside Rubicon. He’s well protected. But with the right team we can punch through their defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Exactly.

Unrelated, anyone want some candy?

Attachments

• 61+XTrTciGL.jpg
    61+XTrTciGL.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow. It still baffles me that people drop out before it’s over. There are so many points still up for grabs after non-radar, even if you don’t do well on NR evals. Radar is a different ball game.
Bruh when you know you know. This whole idea of bombing non radar with no clue and then passing isn’t reality.

Oh wow. It still baffles me that people drop out before it’s over. There are so many points still up for grabs after non-radar, even if you don’t do well on NR evals. Radar is a different ball game.

they could have realized that ATC just isn't their thing. If you go to the academy every day and hate what you are doing, and you know it will be like that for the next 3 or 4 years before you are CPC, might as well find something else and don't waste your time and the time of everyone else.

We had 1 classmate leave about the time we were starting NR problems. he just figured out he didn't want to do ATC.

Where did you hear this from? Any timeline for a fix? What’s wrong with them?
Labs A and B are both down, and the latest report was Tues. at 1500 was the earliest they’ll have them back up. Our class was supposed to eval on Thursday and Friday this week, and they’ve already pushed us back to Monday/Tuesday next week.

Labs A and B are both down, and the latest report was Tues. at 1500 was the earliest they’ll have them back up. Our class was supposed to eval on Thursday and Friday this week, and they’ve already pushed us back to Monday/Tuesday next week.
ahhh that's not as bad as it sounded, two days isn't a big deal.

Trust me, when you’ve been in Oklahoma for 4 months and are ready to just get things over with, having your evals pushed back 4 days is kind of a bummer lol. Not to mention the sitting around doing nothing until the labs are operating again.
yeah that would suck if I was evaling but we arent even out of non radar so just saying it doesnt really affect me.

yeah that would suck if I was evaling but we arent even out of non radar so just saying it doesnt really affect me.
Oh yes, as long as they get it repaired correctly, it shouldn’t be a problem long term. Supposedly a switch that feeds both labs went bad and the only option was to order a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom