Enroute Class pass rate

It’s funny how people say don’t go to ZNY. The person picking, IM GOING TO ZNY BABY!!!
Unfortunately when you're left with that and PR ZNY could easily be the better decision depending on family situation, which we got no details on I'm pretty sure. I would have gone ZNY for sure if it were between those two, but I'm married with two kids out of the academy. Single me would have gone straight to PR no questions. Though, I'm surprised that ZAN wasn't an alternate choice.

Anyone who picks ZNY is smart, they released more people then any other facility over the last few years. They were all hardships but if the hardship bar is ridiculous low there and you can manipulate it more power to you at this point living in NCEPT Hades.

For those keeping score, 8 out of 8 passed today. 2 going to ZME, 2 going to ZOA, 1 to ZKC, 1 to ZTL, 1 to ZAN, 1 to ZSU
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

I hope you like being cold
I faintly remember moving to saint paul in 1995 and my dad looking at the welcoming pamphlet his job sent him for the transfer. He mentioned to my mom "average winter temps... Must be a typo the negative sign in front of the degrees right?" We went on to hit -55f that winter in '96, had a few people in the city die while trying to start their cars to get to work. On the plus side throwing boiling water in the air to have it come down as ice was legit. Moved to PNW after that, one winter was enough - didn't help that it was the record low in 5 decade.

Wow I can’t remember an academy kid going to Hawaii for years.

Fffffffff.. as a Hawaii resident I made sure not to get my hopes up for a chance at HCF and now this lol. Some kind of hardship thing you think? Or married to a controller? Or they just changed again to allow Academy grads?

Fffffffff.. as a Hawaii resident I made sure not to get my hopes up for a chance at HCF and now this lol. Some kind of hardship thing you think? Or married to a controller? Or they just changed again to allow Academy grads?
Idk with the lack of moves and certifications maybe their numbers just got low enough.

Nah. New ATM. Also, It's a plus to know someone there.

Back
Top Bottom