Enroute Class pass rate

HCF isn’t in the top 250. I don’t think I ever saw it at all in the Enroute placement list.
I just asked the lady if I could request Hawaii and told her I was from there. The lady told me to fill out the form and she said she will contact them and try to get it for me. Later in the afternoon, when she gave the class our list, she told me that she never got a response from them yet and will probably let me know by placement day Thursday.
After I passed my last eval on Wednesday afternoon, the class got an email from her stating my request for HCF was approved and it wouldn’t affect the remaining 5 slots on our list.
I don’t think your requested facility gets added onto the list so your classmates can’t choose it. I believe if you request it and get approved, you have to go there and can’t go back on your words.

Out of curiosity did any of your classmates give you shit? Lol

Academy grad will go straight to Enroute (6 sectors & Maui Approach) side. But if you are a CPC transfer, then you will get either Terminal & Approach or Enroute.
Could you post some info on that in the wiki page? This question comes up often

Academy grad will go straight to Enroute (6 sectors & Maui Approach) side. But if you are a CPC transfer, then you will get either Terminal & Approach or Enroute.
CPC-IT’s will train based on their prior experiences.

Why when someone does this it adds another slot to their list.

That's why I was wondering. I could see someone being upset that he was able to walk in on placement day and ask for/receive his home facility. Glad that didn't turn out to be the case though

That's why I was wondering. I could see someone being upset that he was able to walk in on placement day and ask for/receive his home facility. Glad that didn't turn out to be the case though
For the record anyone can request OCONUS wether you live there or not. So no one can really get mad.

If anyone works/trains at ZOA right now as a recent grad from the academy, would like to ask them some questions. Thanks!

Can any recent academy grads shed some light on what comes next with training? I hear it’s virtual, so do you still have to move close to the center right away?

Can any recent academy grads shed some light on what comes next with training? I hear it’s virtual, so do you still have to move close to the center right away?

Same thing for my center as well. I’m on the west coast and we have academy grads doing zoom on the east coast.

I recently graduated. I was able to stay home before having to move. Others in my class had to move right away.. so it really depends on the facility as well as how many times you meet for zoom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom