ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
Does anyone know the updated POC phone/fax number for western pacific regional HR? The number I just tried listed in the ERR paperwork folder was a dead end.

Is there a list someone that states where exactly to mail the ERR package. I mean, I know they go to the regional office where you are trying to transfer to but some of the addresses have changed and HR has no clue.

The sample ERR package shows that along with the performance plan it also comes with the goals and expectations pages, and narrative summary. Are those extra pages necessary? I only have the 1 piece of paper for my performance plan which has the signatures for our start of cycle meetings

The sample ERR package shows that along with the performance plan it also comes with the goals and expectations pages, and narrative summary. Are those extra pages necessary? I only have the 1 piece of paper for my performance plan which has the signatures for our start of cycle meetings
They are not required, just the signatures page.

Are you allowed to put in prior military facility experience on the 3330-43-1 under Facility Complexity Levels?

On form FAA Form 3330-43-1, Rating of Experience, the instructions aren't that clear to me...do we leave "Factors 1" section blank or are we not suppose to fill any of this document out with the exception of Candidate Info at the top?

On form FAA Form 3330-43-1, Rating of Experience, the instructions aren't that clear to me...do we leave "Factors 1" section blank or are we not suppose to fill any of this document out with the exception of Candidate Info at the top?
Fill out the Factors 1 section. The only thing I left blank in that section was the “values” column.

Is there a way to remove the security off of the Rating PDF file? Because it will not let me type certain things in certain fields.

The macros in the cover letter need to be updated. The addresses and phone numbers are still the old ones. Where on Earth does one find a fax machine these days? I just mailed mine but would've preferred to fax!

Probably a dumb question, apologies if it’s answered elsewhere. The “rating official”...does it need to be your direct supervisor? Or can it be any other FLM in your area, or an OM at your facility?

Probably a dumb question, apologies if it’s answered elsewhere. The “rating official”...does it need to be your direct supervisor? Or can it be any other FLM in your area, or an OM at your facility?
I've had any FLM and sometimes ATM sign mine before

Back
Top Bottom