Error in placement

owner133

I received my tower from the list and I was notified a couple of days ago, However, the placement they gave me doesn't seem right.
Is this a pretty normal thing? I notified them that there was a mistake with my browser, and it kept resetting my tower choices to random numbers when I was picking, and I'm afraid upon submitting it did it again.
In other words, my first 5-6 choices are low staffed facilities that I didn't get, and the facility choice that i received was like number 11 on my list that's seems like most peoples first choice that I have been talking to. How often does this happen and can it be rectified? If not, I may have to pass on this bid.

I received my tower from the list and I was notified a couple of days ago, However, the placement they gave me doesn't seem right.
Is this a pretty normal thing? I notified them that there was a mistake with my browser, and it kept resetting my tower choices to random numbers when I was picking, and I'm afraid upon submitting it did it again.
In other words, my first 5-6 choices are low staffed facilities that I didn't get, and the facility choice that i received was like number 11 on my list that's seems like most peoples first choice that I have been talking to. How often does this happen and can it be rectified? If not, I may have to pass on this bid.
Call HR

Okay, I got confirmation!

The survey they received is completely different than the survey I sent! The placement they gave me, they said was listed as my number two when I had it listed as my number 10/11. The placement they said I had listed as my number "1" was listed in my top five but it wasn't my number one OR two, it was my number four.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

live look into ato placement office

Another thrilling example of why HR is trash

Back
Top Bottom