Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I also got mine, glad to hear they're moving things along.

Lol, not going to retake it. I was BQ last time. Surprised they're sending it out now and going through with processing so early during the pandemic.

A question: Does anyone know if the timeline is any different if you already possess a security clearance (secret or higher) from another job or from military experience?

Got mine as well. For all the shit I've gone through with the faa. I'm fairly surprised. Also not sure what pool I am, but I'm the one for prior military/controllers or whatever it is.
Lol, not going to retake it. I was BQ last time. Surprised they're sending it out now and going through with processing so early during the pandemic.

A question: Does anyone know if the timeline is any different if you already possess a security clearance (secret or higher) from another job or from military experience?
Yes, they don't care. The only security clearance that would help is if you've gone through the FAA process already. My military one did NOT carryover. When I went to a contract tower, my FAA background check was waived because I had it with the FAA recently. I'll find out this time how it works in regards to timing of security clearances and what not.

Pool 2, haven’t gotten my ATSA email yet. Anyone else not get theirs yet? I took it from the June 2019 bid so I know I’m eligible. Hopefully it comes through soon ??

Pool 2, haven’t gotten my ATSA email yet. Anyone else not get theirs yet? I took it from the June 2019 bid so I know I’m eligible. Hopefully it comes through soon ??
I'm with you too. Applied last bid and got my ATSA invite with everyone else. Maybe less staffing = more waves of invites rather than just one flood of invites? idk... would definitely be upsetting if I didn't get one this time around

I'm with you too. Applied last bid and got my ATSA invite with everyone else. Maybe less staffing = more waves of invites rather than just one flood of invites? idk... would definitely be upsetting if I didn't get one this time around
Okay cool glad I’m not alone. That’s what I was thinking. Hopefully it’s just coming out in waves.

the testing dates in my area (my friend told me) are May 26-28

5/26. Could have been earlier but I'm not driving 4+ hours just to take it earlier and wait with everyone else. Good luck everyone.

Anyone else In the Los Angeles area not see any test dates available at the near by testing sites? Vegas, San Francisco, Sacramento are the closest cities that have dates available to schedule.

Back
Top Bottom