Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Does the date matter for anything other than that's when your 90 days to receive results starts? I have to sign up for last possible day being military and travel restricted, just wanna make sure they let everyone test and then go through results and select who goes on.

It does not matter. They take everyone's scores, and pick X number of BQ scores from both pools. Now which scores they pick is anyone's guess.

Anyone else In the Los Angeles area not see any test dates available at the near by testing sites? Vegas, San Francisco, Sacramento are the closest cities that have dates available to schedule.
Only Vegas is available. I have to drive 200+ miles there lol.

Guess I'm driving all the way to vegas on a weekday

That's gonna be fun. Wake up at the crack ass of dawn, drive 4 hours and then take a test. And then drive all the way back after for work the next day. Lovely

I received the ATSA email today like many others. I have also been applying for the prior experience bids as I get closer to the end of my military commitment. Can anyone weigh in on whether or not scoring poorly on the ATSA can affect my prior experience applications as well? Thanks.

I received the ATSA email today like many others. I have also been applying for the prior experience bids as I get closer to the end of my military commitment. Can anyone weigh in on whether or not scoring poorly on the ATSA can affect my prior experience applications as well? Thanks.
Your ATSA score will not affect the prior experience bids

Guess I'm driving all the way to vegas on a weekday

That's gonna be fun. Wake up at the crack ass of dawn, drive 4 hours and then take a test. And then drive all the way back after for work the next day. Lovely
Im gonna book a nice suite and have myself a nice night before going to the test center

I got mine as well. Closest date for me was 14-May 2020 at 10am

Back
Top Bottom