Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Just got my email! The closest two centers to me don’t have any sessions available. Have to drive 200 miles. The closest one is only 40 minutes away and I took it there back in October. Oh well

From which bid (how far back) can you use a previous test score and what would the process be? Would I be able to use a 2017 bid score?

Got my email and signed up for June 5, seems kind of late, but I didn't see a testing window to sign up for so I signed up for the earliest possible closest to me. Anyone see a testing window?

Anyone else In the Los Angeles area not see any test dates available at the near by testing sites? Vegas, San Francisco, Sacramento are the closest cities that have dates available to schedule.
Maybe they are waiting based on certain cities stay at home orders. I’d consider just testing in sac or Las Vegas so you don’t miss the opportunity.

No testing options in central Ohio(4/28-5/28...)but If I expand the date to May29th a time is available schedule. Not sure what to do

First off, PSA FOR ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE. As someone who didn't retake it last time you have to do... Nothing. They'll just automatically use it.

Secondly, gunna have to keep my microwave hot dog recipe to myself for now. 5/18 I am kicking this ATSA's chest through its back.

First off, PSA FOR ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE. As someone who didn't retake it last time you have to do... Nothing. They'll just automatically use it.

Secondly, gunna have to keep my microwave hot dog recipe to myself for now. 5/18 I am kicking this ATSA's chest through its back.
so how do I use my 2018 score?

Does the date matter for anything other than that's when your 90 days to receive results starts? I have to sign up for last possible day being military and travel restricted, just wanna make sure they let everyone test and then go through results and select who goes on.

Back
Top Bottom