Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Gold monocle I assume?
gold is so gaudy. I was thinking brushed silver. much more understated.

I was cleared in May because it took my boss 3 months to send my forms in. I haven’t seen many people cleared that late. So I’m hoping I’ll be in the October or November class. Anybody else cleared that late?
It's weird that the employer form held you up so much. My understanding was that those often don't get sent back at all.

It's weird that the employer form held you up so much. My understanding was that those often don't get sent back at all.
It is my current employer who took that long. I was hoping it wouldn’t hold me up but about a week after he sent it in they cleared me. Maybe investigators do it differently

Just doing some quick maths here but there is about 9 students per class, maybe about 3 classes in a month (IDK the exact number I'm just guessing) that's about 27 students per month. I wonder what the number of TOL holders are ?‍♂️. Regardless this is going to be a long process for everyone if they don't start bumping up the classes sizes. All of my numbers are probably all wrong but I'm just throwing stuff out there for the hell of it.

I was cleared in May because it took my boss 3 months to send my forms in. I haven’t seen many people cleared that late. So I’m hoping I’ll be in the October or November class. Anybody else cleared that late?
I was cleared sometime around late may to early June and was told I was pretty far down the list and expect a class date near the end of this year or January.

No way..... This is just pain.... I finally got a response from CG as well.

" Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the Air Traffic Office to provide us with the new class listings. We typically receive the updated class lists in August, but it’s possible we may receive copies before the end of this month. Normally there are more En Route Classes than Terminal classes available, this is due to the experienced applicants mostly being placed into Terminal facilities."

So this pretty much means we will not have a class until October or November. We got about another 3 to 4 months ladies and gents. Lol lets just keep on waiting y'all.
Taking both classes while in school I can say at least for most and I, that terminal was much easier to grasp and master than en route. I don’t know what qualifies as experienced applications but you’d think OTS would be placed in something “easier”

They’re talking about the prior experience bid people, not these OTS bids.
Ah makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom