Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I was cleared in May because it took my boss 3 months to send my forms in. I haven’t seen many people cleared that late. So I’m hoping I’ll be in the October or November class. Anybody else cleared that late?
I think I was end of April ?? We are in this together

I was cleared in May because it took my boss 3 months to send my forms in. I haven’t seen many people cleared that late. So I’m hoping I’ll be in the October or November class. Anybody else cleared that late?
Flame me if this is somewhere in a FAQ…but sounds like for HR/paperwork you need to get your boss(es) from past/current jobs to send in forms? I’ll probably remove my past job at a huge theme park from my resume if that’s the case, never knew my boss very personally. Can someone confirm/clarify?

Flame me if this is somewhere in a FAQ…but sounds like for HR/paperwork you need to get your boss(es) from past/current jobs to send in forms? I’ll probably remove my past job at a huge theme park from my resume if that’s the case, never knew my boss very personally. Can someone confirm/clarify?
You have to list any previous employment for your background investigation. But if it’s not your current employer, it’s unlikely they’ll contact them unless something comes up.

Did anyone here updated their resume before applying for another bid and still got selected for testing again? Just wondering if that plays a role in application process and if anyone did get selected after being selected in the past.

Save yourself some time, and start compiling every place you've ever worked for the past 10 years. They may not need a returned form from every one if there is a lot (like in my case), but they still will send them out. I got delayed a week or two because security had to sit down with me about a few things, one of which was an outdated address I had for a former employer from 2017 - the company I worked for downsized and moved, and the company at the address I listed replied that I had never worked for them, which of course threw up a red flag until I got it squared away.

Also, I'm fairly certain that the quicker you turnaround your emails and complete/reply with whatever they need at that moment, the more likely for you to be closer to the front of the line for clearance and ultimately dates. When I got my emails for security and medical, I had that stuff sent back within hours. Just my two cents.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, your resume on USAJobs doesnt really matter once you're referred and begin pre-hiring. You can update it if something has changed during the interim, and let your PoC know that you did, but what really matters is the SF-86. You cannot omit an employer during the time frame on that form.

Save yourself some time, and start compiling every place you've ever worked for the past 10 years. They may not need a returned form from every one if there is a lot (like in my case), but they still will send them out. I got delayed a week or two because security had to sit down with me about a few things, one of which was an outdated address I had for a former employer from 2017 - the company I worked for downsized and moved, and the company at the address I listed replied that I had never worked for them, which of course threw up a red flag until I got it squared away.

Also, I'm fairly certain that the quicker you turnaround your emails and complete/reply with whatever they need at that moment, the more likely for you to be closer to the front of the line for clearance and ultimately dates. When I got my emails for security and medical, I had that stuff sent back within hours. Just my two cents.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, your resume on USAJobs doesnt really matter once you're referred and begin pre-hiring. You can update it if something has changed during the interim, and let your PoC know that you did, but what really matters is the SF-86. You cannot omit an employer during the time frame on that form.
For all the bids that you applied for, did you change the resume in between bids and did you get the email for ATSA testing every time? Just trying to see if updating resume makes a difference if you get selected to take the test.

For all the bids that you applied for, did you change the resume in between bids and did you get the email for ATSA testing every time? Just trying to see if updating resume makes a difference if you get selected to take the test.
If you didn't get selected to take the ATSA then HR thinks you don't meet the minimum requirements for the bid. If you think that you do, you filled something out wrong. Read the bid and follow all the instructions to a T. Everyone who meets the minimum hiring requirements gets to take the ATSA.

Back
Top Bottom