Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

No way they don't have October classes, right?
I wouldn't be surprised by ANYTHING at this point. They've been sending dates approximately 2 months in advance. If October dates aren't sent out this month, they'll either be sent out with a lot less notice than previous classes or they won't be sent at all.

I was told that I will be getting a class in October, so early Sept is when I should be notified
My boy I was told June, July, august, September, October - January. I don’t blame my hr rep though, she’s been helpful with my monthly emails, and I’m sure she’s got a lot on her plate. Gotta keep serving in this Florida heat til I can tell everyone to piss off

Welp, took my Myers-Briggs MMPI-2 today at ZOA and got a quick look at where the action happens. Exciting stuff. Wasn't overwhelmed but watch me get Slytherin tier 2'd like...

harry potter GIF

My company was planning on making us return to office work on September 06, but because of Delta strain, we are not scheduled until November 01 (Forcing everyone to be vaccinated now). So I am definitely going to remote work from Mexico until CG gives me a date lol.

#KeepOnWaitingYall ?

My boy I was told June, July, august, September, October - January. I don’t blame my hr rep though, she’s been helpful with my monthly emails, and I’m sure she’s got a lot on her plate. Gotta keep serving in this Florida heat til I can tell everyone to piss off
Ah, that’s info I didn’t have before. No November or December start dates. Highly unlikely that I’ll be in the October class. At least that means I won’t be in OKC for Thanksgiving and Christmas ??

On a serious note, how are all of you guys/gals holding up? Biggest issue for me is the place I'm at trying to put me on a contract instead of continuing month to month. I told them I would be out in May, but they have been generous enough to keep my rent the same with no contract, but they want to change that.

Does anyone here know if you ever get your MMPI scores if you don't end up being Tier 2ed, or do you have to request your medical file from the FAA to get them (are they even in there)?

Academically curious about the T scores ?.

Last edited:
Guys any suggestion on accessing EODS web link? I tried on mac, windows, google chrome, edge etc and it keeps showing that it can't be reached. Please help!

Guys any suggestion on accessing EODS web link? I tried on mac, windows, google chrome, edge etc and it keeps showing that it can't be reached. Please help!
When I did mine I was on my macbook and had to go in to my icloud on browser and click it in there for some reason

On a serious note, how are all of you guys/gals holding up? Biggest issue for me is the place I'm at trying to put me on a contract instead of continuing month to month. I told them I would be out in May, but they have been generous enough to keep my rent the same with no contract, but they want to change that.
Honestly not doing great. I applied to this job because I had been unhappy in my current career for about 2 years, so the additional year+ of waiting has been especially rough. Luckily I own my home, so I don't have to worry about renewing a lease. I guess that's a silver lining.
I've thought about going ahead and quitting my job to wait tables for a while or something, but I feel like the moment I do, everything will shut down again.

Honestly not doing great. I applied to this job because I had been unhappy in my current career for about 2 years, so the additional year+ of waiting has been especially rough. Luckily I own my home, so I don't have to worry about renewing a lease. I guess that's a silver lining.
I've thought about going ahead and quitting my job to wait tables for a while or something, but I feel like the moment I do, everything will shut down again.

Oooof.

I wouldn't consider that luck about the home. If you're required to relocate on placement, are you going to sell your home? That's work :/.

Oooof.

I wouldn't consider that luck about the home. If you're required to relocate on placement, are you going to sell your home? That's work :/.
I'd probably go directly to my facility and find something temporary. My wife would be stuck with most of the heavy lifting for getting our house sold. #blessed

Back
Top Bottom