Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

MMPI is complete, I have medical and drug test coming up. This is probably what will hold me up because they will want to explore every angle they can with my VA disability being 80 percent... GAD being one of the conditions I will probably be drilled into about. damn...

MMPI is complete, I have medical and drug test coming up. This is probably what will hold me up because they will want to explore every angle they can with my VA disability being 80 percent... GAD being one of the conditions I will probably be drilled into about. damn...
If you have any questions hit me up, I was in a similar situation and just cleared last week.

If you have any questions hit me up, I was in a similar situation and just cleared last week.
Thanks man. Can you tell me how that went for you? Did they ask you about your medications you took? and if you took them? I just took the MMPI 4 days ago, still no word.. how long should I wait before I ask?

Yeah call the PD in your town/city to make an appointment or they will tell you if you can walk in.
Ok thanks. I just called to set up an appointment and they said I need some kind of code. The FAA should have sent me a code? Does anyone know what the code is or if there even is a code? I guess I’ll have to call the security poc tomorrow

Ok thanks. I just called to set up an appointment and they said I need some kind of code. The FAA should have sent me a code? Does anyone know what the code is or if there even is a code? I guess I’ll have to call the security poc tomorrow

Did you guys just print the fingerprint cards and take them to get your fingerprints?
I'm already in the system, so I couldn't tell you.

Question, if I completed all the tasks in my CIL and lets say I don't hear anything from anybody for... lets say 2 months, and I don't ask anybody for any updates, am I just to assume that all is good and I'm just waiting for a class date? I know this varies by person and 2 months is nothing compared to some, but I was just curious because I know many people ask for updates and thats when they find out they cleared medical/security. I completed all security tasks in the middle of june, and just finished all the medical stuff 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Question, if I completed all the tasks in my CIL and lets say I don't hear anything from anybody for... lets say 2 months, and I don't ask anybody for any updates, am I just to assume that all is good and I'm just waiting for a class date? I know this varies by person and 2 months is nothing compared to some, but I was just curious because I know many people ask for updates and thats when they find out they cleared medical/security. I completed all security tasks in the middle of june, and just finished all the medical stuff 2 weeks ago.
I would definitely ask. Don't assume anything with government. Double and triple check.

I would definitely ask. Don't assume anything with government. Double and triple check.
Ok. When I got the email from the general medical address with the medxpress link it said to allow at least 45 days after my medical appointment to ask for updates so I guess I'll wait till then. But what about security? It seems like security clears a lot faster. My girlfriend and my current employer both got letters asking to confirm their basic info, and they sent them back a few weeks ago. Should I email my security POC directly?

Ok. When I got the email from the general medical address with the medxpress link it said to allow at least 45 days after my medical appointment to ask for updates so I guess I'll wait till then. But what about security? It seems like security clears a lot faster. My girlfriend and my current employer both got letters asking to confirm their basic info, and they sent them back a few weeks ago. Should I email my security POC directly?
Emailing your security POC directly should be fine, mine answered me when I checked in for an update.

I certainly would, I didn't get any non-solicited updates. And after submitting a short questionnaire for my seasonal allergies my medical has been pending review for over 2 months since. If you want an update email them without being rude, I've asked for an update about once a month and gotten the same answer, but a squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I certainly would, I didn't get any non-solicited updates. And after submitting a short questionnaire for my seasonal allergies my medical has been pending review for over 2 months since. If you want an update email them without being rude, I've asked for an update about once a month and gotten the same answer, but a squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I have been waiting about a month and a half almost 2 and I don't even have any pre-existing health conditions. This wait has been the worst part so far because we are so close to the end.

I have been waiting about a month and a half almost 2 and I don't even have any pre-existing health conditions. This wait has been the worst part so far because we are so close to the end.
I understand man, I've had my medical pending review since the middle of April. No pre-existing conditions, the waiting is getting to me but its all I have to get through. Power On!

Who exactly are you guys contacting to get an update on the status of the Medical?? Thanks for the help.
I originally replied to the medical email, but a specific person responded (so it was like the email was forwarded), and now every time I just ask that person. She isn’t my HR POC (not my original) and her initials are JR.

I originally replied to the medical email, but a specific person responded (so it was like the email was forwarded), and now every time I just ask that person. She isn’t my HR POC (not my original) and her initials are JR.
Ok thanks. I need to get in contact with them for an update. My medical has been under review for almost 3 months now

Back
Top Bottom