Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

I originally replied to the medical email, but a specific person responded (so it was like the email was forwarded), and now every time I just ask that person. She isn’t my HR POC (not my original) and her initials are JR.
How often are you requesting updates?

I originally replied to the medical email, but a specific person responded (so it was like the email was forwarded), and now every time I just ask that person. She isn’t my HR POC (not my original) and her initials are JR.
She’s the same one that responds to me. She’s usually pretty responsive.

After being tier 2 and waiting almost 2 years I’m finally cleared and file is with aviation careers! Now just waiting for FOL! Finally!
Congrats! Seems like we are in the same timeline as i'm just waiting on the flight surgeon signature. Since you are from the 2020 bid as well just wondering if your approaching the 2 year mark on the physical/ conditional clearance? HR mentioned that i might possibly have to do those again when i'm cleared even though i still have 4 months left.

Just got a notice my e-qip was rejected after I’ve already completed the medical exam, MMPI and drug test. Didn’t even realize that was a possible sequence of events lol. Wonder how long this will set me back

Just got a notice my e-qip was rejected after I’ve already completed the medical exam, MMPI and drug test. Didn’t even realize that was a possible sequence of events lol. Wonder how long this will set me back
What was wrong with it? I have heard nothing since I submitted everything June 24. I emailed them this week to get an update and haven’t received a response.

Back
Top Bottom