Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

If you leave feedback like that in the resource listing it will probably be fixed

Personally, I don’t think they are worth it. I didn’t do any of them and got Best Qualified. The actual test has practice sections you can do prior to the scored sections.
May I ask you what prior education or job experience you had? Or is it really as simple as apply and you get to practice then you test? Thank you again for replying!

So even just hard labor such as construction? I was also thinking of taking a few math classes to spice my resume up?
They don’t care about your resume or what your previous work experience is. All they care about you is you’re younger than 31, have 3 years of full time work experience, and a high school diploma. If you have that you’re pretty much guaranteed to get schedule the ATSA.

Taking math classes or anything won’t help you at all. I was a server at Buffalo Wild Wings before I got in. People in my class had no college experience. I saw someone here say they were a dog walker. Your resume is only used to see if you meet the mins. This isn’t a normal hiring process

They don’t care about your resume or what your previous work experience is. All they care about you is you’re younger than 31, have 3 years of full time work experience, and a high school diploma. If you have that you’re pretty much guaranteed to get schedule the ATSA.

Taking math classes or anything won’t help you at all. I was a server at Buffalo Wild Wings before I got in. People in my class had no college experience. I saw someone here say they were a dog walker. Your resume is only used to see if you meet the mins. This isn’t a

Taking math classes or anything won’t help you at all. I was a server at Buffalo Wild Wings before I got in. People in my class had no college experience. I saw someone here say they were a dog walker. Your resume is only used to see if you meet the mins. This isn’t a normal hiring process
so I don’t really need to do anything to prepare I just literally wait for next years bid and apply and cross my fingers don’t break mirrors or walk under ladders and pray I get accepted ?

I have an aviation background but it literally does not matter. I’ve seen car dealers, tool and die machinists, servers, zookeepers… whatever. All they care about is if you meet the minimum qualifications and have completed the application correctly. Then you just have to wait and be lucky enough to continue on in the process.

I have an aviation background but it literally does not matter. I’ve seen car dealers, tool and die machinists, servers, zookeepers… whatever. All they care about is if you meet the minimum qualifications and have completed the application correctly. Then you just have to wait and be lucky enough to continue on in the process.
Thank you that eases my mind a lot well pray for me hahah have a great day !

Job is completely wrong. The real ATSA is just like ATCPrep. Difference 2 and 3 are exactly like the real ATSA. I don’t fully understand difference 3. I think that means you thought 2 were going to collide but they weren’t. Sometimes they get real close but there will be a pixel or 2 between them and they wouldn’t have collided. That happens on the real ATSA too
Thank you and ChuckMastaT for this.

Wow, I'm glad that's clear now. I feel like I've been a lil ripped off with Job. It's expensive, and I was expecting it to be exactly like the ATSA, and apparently, it's not but ATCPrep is.

And yeah, for difference 1, I meant that I thought two balls were gonna collide, but they didn't. So if they don't end up colliding and I remove them, I assume I'll prob get points taken off on the actual test.

Here's another quick question if you don't mind.

For the number differences section, are the numbers only between 1-9 on the actual test cuz ATCPrep shows double-digit numbers? If it's just single-digit numbers on the actual test, then I guess I can customize the settings on ATCPrep.

Thanks, again, guys! That was helpful.

If you leave feedback like that in the resource listing it will probably be fixed
Hey. Was your reply for me?

Wow, I'm glad that's clear now. I feel like I've been a lil ripped off with Job. It's expensive, and I was expecting it to be exactly like the ATSA, and apparently, it's not but ATCPrep is.

And yeah, for difference 1, I meant that I thought two balls were gonna collide, but they didn't. So if they don't end up colliding and I remove them, I assume I'll prob get points taken off on the actual test.

For the number differences section, are the numbers only between 1-9 on the actual test cuz ATCPrep shows double-digit numbers? If it's just single-digit numbers on the actual test, then I guess I can customize the settings on ATCPrep.

No Worries man, this is my 3rd time taking the ATSA (yaayyyyyy......) so I feel like I got all the hidden secrets haha

The number difference section is 0 to 9. no double digit numbers.

Job is completely wrong. The real ATSA is just like ATCPrep. Difference 2 and 3 are exactly like the real ATSA. I don’t fully understand difference 3. I think that means you thought 2 were going to collide but they weren’t. Sometimes they get real close but there will be a pixel or 2 between them and they wouldn’t have collided. That happens on the real ATSA too
Damn. I have Job. Do you think I ought to buy ATC anyway? I wouldn't care as long as it yields a better result.

EDIT: Don't be like me. You should known that ATCPrep costs $30 for a full, indefinite time.
JobTestPrep: I spent $99 for 6 months access. lmfao

Last edited:
I downloaded ATCprep earlier this week and tired out the collision scenario on difficult just to get an idea of what it was like and I found out I really need to brush up on my mental math skills. For those of you that have taken the ATSA already and used ATCprep, has anyone found the math section overly helpful in improving the results of the ATSA problems , or did you just focus mostly on just the ATSA portions?

I downloaded ATCprep earlier this week and tired out the collision scenario on difficult just to get an idea of what it was like and I found out I really need to brush up on my mental math skills. For those of you that have taken the ATSA already and used ATCprep, has anyone found the math section overly helpful in improving the results of the ATSA problems , or did you just focus mostly on just the ATSA portions?
The math on the real ATSA is a lot harder. The ATCPrep is all even numbers but the real ATSA is random numbers. But remember you’re applying to be a controller not a mathematician. Focus on the games themselves and only do the math if you can. Don’t let a target collide because you’re trying to solve math. I did hardly any of the math questions and I got BQ. My guess is it’s a distraction

The math on the real ATSA is a lot harder. The ATCPrep is all even numbers but the real ATSA is random numbers. But remember you’re applying to be a controller not a mathematician. Focus on the games themselves and only do the math if you can. Don’t let a target collide because you’re trying to solve math. I did hardly any of the math questions and I got BQ. My guess is it’s a distraction
Do you have any tips on how to prep for the difference section? I also tried that on difficult and though I was able to get through the first half of just remember what A, B, and C equaled, when it got to the equations part, I was a complete mess.

Hey. Was your reply for me?
Anyone in general. Arbel_JTP visits the site and would definitely pass along feedback on the app to the developers.

Do you have any tips on how to prep for the difference section? I also tried that on difficult and though I was able to get through the first half of just remember what A, B, and C equaled, when it got to the equations part, I was a complete mess.
I don’t really remember exactly how I did it as I took the ATSA 2 years ago (this month actually!) but I do remember basically just repeating the numbers until I needed it. I think I did struggle a bit on the equations

Damn. I have Job. Do you think I ought to buy ATC anyway? I wouldn't care as long as it yields a better result.

EDIT: Don't be like me. You should known that ATCPrep costs $30 for a full, indefinite time.
JobTestPrep: I spent $99 for 6 months access. lmfao
Same! I feel ripped off lmao. I got the 6 month access one a while back.

I went ahead and bought ATCPrep anyway. So far I like the way this feels just a bit more, but we will see after test day.
I like Job more, but no point in using it anymore if it's not exactly like the test, so I'll stick with ATCPrep until test day.

One thing I do like about ATCPrep, and you'll notice this, is that they have "tasks" unlike Job. For example, on the collision sim in Job, you basically stop the sim whenever you want and I didn't know when to stop it, so I practiced for like 15-20 mins at a time. But with ATCPrep, they have 30 "tasks" or scenarios before the sim ends if that makes sense. You'll see. That's one thing I do like. I just have to adjust myself to the new differences since I've been using Job since before I applied lol.

Back
Top Bottom