Florida Surge

The ones that get downgraded shoulda been downgraded years ago. Doesn’t seem to make sense to quit because you got overpaid for years.
You’d think ones that will be angry are the ones that get upgraded because how long were they underpaid for? I’m sure the agency’s response will be ‘sorry we’ll never know’

I believe they receive back pay to when they were in the new levels numbers. TEB got like 2 years back pay when they went up to a 9.

I believe they receive back pay to when they were in the new levels numbers. TEB got like 2 years back pay when they went up to a 9.
Youre correct that is how it’s supposed to work but terminal facilities have a valid TCI count ops program. If ETAP isn’t capable of validation idk how you prove it for centers

The reason VFR aircraft don’t count as much is because y’all be padding those hourly traffic counts! Just because the C172 bounced while doing a stop and go doesn’t mean it’s four local operations people…..
Seems to work for Daytona.

Word is DTW is being downgraded to a 9 in the near future
How could they not be downgraded (well we all know should know the answer to that) they were 7 months below the buffer BEFORE the pandemic. What's the point of the contract if we're going to pretend the 3 months above and 6 months below don't REALLY matter as long as you can use fancy words and numbers to make it drag out longer in each other's favor? The only thing worth a damn is that 1.5 percent raise and that can't even keep up with inflation.

The ones that get downgraded shoulda been downgraded years ago. Doesn’t seem to make sense to quit because you got overpaid for years.
You’d think ones that will be angry are the ones that get upgraded because how long were they underpaid for? I’m sure the agency’s response will be ‘sorry we’ll never know’
26E9C12A-3FD4-442F-9D18-A3505759BC21.jpeg
Everyone should be a level 12. Except ZTL, ZJX, and ZMA…they’re now a level 13

Looks like the new numbers for ZJX are out. Target increased from 241 to 275. Hopefully those extra 5.5 bodies per area will solve all the staffing issues. Guess the Florida surge actually isn't that big of a deal after all. After the recent increase and latest ncept panel, ZJX only needs 17 more bodies to get their projected up. Some AG's are gonna get real lucky

Looks like the new numbers for ZJX are out. Target increased from 241 to 275. Hopefully those extra 5.5 bodies per area will solve all the staffing issues. Guess the Florida surge actually isn't that big of a deal after all. After the recent increase and latest ncept panel, ZJX only needs 17 more bodies to get their projected up. Some AG's are gonna get real lucky
What do you mean by AGs getting lucky?

ZJX is now likely to show up on the next few placement lists so some AG's will get to go to a desirable center to start instead of somewhere like Oakland. For example, there are 2 ZJX slots reserved for the 6/2 class.
Desirability is all relative though. There’s probably gonna be some poor folks who were born and raised in Oakland that are gonna be forced to ZJX now. They just need to have direct hire bids to facilities.

ZJX is now likely to show up on the next few placement lists so some AG's will get to go to a desirable center to start instead of somewhere like Oakland. For example, there are 2 ZJX slots reserved for the 6/2

They shouldn’t have any slots until the pool of current experienced controllers move up. Those off the streets should be replacing ZJX applicants at lower level facilities. The union is losing members at a rapid rate bc of poor practices like this

They shouldn’t have any slots until the pool of current experienced controllers move up. Those off the streets should be replacing ZJX applicants at lower level facilities. The union is losing members at a rapid rate bc of poor practices like this

I really don't understand the union's stance on NCEPT or really a lot of the major changes. I thought the training initiative was initially a good idea but now most facilities are saying "developmentals don't count as staffing" forcing more overtime and other bs.

Back
Top Bottom