Justin Dailey for NATCA President

You talking about ATC2 with the San Fran Day meeting? It truly seems like a lot of misinformation.
I believe there's some misinformation, but there's more to it.

To avoid speculation, I'd recommend emailing your RVP since they were present in the room. The minutes won't be available for a while.

However, if it is accurate I would expect some videos shortly.

Why do you think it’s wrong?
The post seems like it’s just another bashing of Nick and Jamal and to praise Mick. It could be right, I don’t know, but the way that post and comments were going it seemed strange and not normal discourse about a slate book extension.

To avoid speculation, I'd recommend emailing your RVP since they were present in the room. The minutes won't be available for a while.

Agreed with what you’re saying. It’s hard to take that subreddit completely serious. Maybe is wishful thinking on my part that it’s not true lol

There is more to it ? What more is there to it ? Be transparent about it now, like you said you would be.

There is more to it ? What more is there to it ? Be transparent about it now, like you said you would be.
You want to talk about it, call me. Im going back in, but I will return your call next break.

I make this offer to everyone on the board.

You think everyone’s thoughts align with yours?

This IS a forum btw, you can elaborate.
I think it’s pretty logical to assume people will endure a lot of BS for a substantial increase in pay. That includes living in a location which is personally less desirable. On the flip side, a lot of people would take a pay cut to go to their home facility. Which is more feasible: appeasing every controller in the NAS by getting them to their home facility, or giving them an increased salary?

You want to talk about it, call me. Im going back in, but I will return your call next break.

I make this offer to everyone on the board.
I’m one person, I’m sure plenty of people want to hear about it. Be transparent

Last edited:
Being transparent about having theories is transparent. You don’t want to swing the axe then have it come back to bite you because your hill to die is “Justin said this…” when it was just a theory.

Anyway here are the notes,
I cleaned them up a bit

The NEB Agency has decided not to open the contract presently. Instead, they have proposed an extension until 2029, with a mutual re-opener in 2026, but with a time constraint. Whittaker requires clarity on the union's stance. There's considerable discussion ongoing. The NEB unanimously voted to have government affairs provide an urgent briefing on the election prospects for each candidate. There's a query regarding the course of action if Whittaker sets a firm deadline for the extension, leaving Rich uncertain. Rich advocated for a vote by the NEB on how to proceed in such a scenario. While many NEB members favor an extension under any circumstances, the vote split as follows:

Supporting extension with a hard deadline by Whittaker:
- Aaron
- Dan
- Daniels
- Joel
- Clint
- Alex
- Brad

Opposing the extension:
- Mick Devine
- Andrew Lebovidge
- Brian Shallenberger
- Drew McQueen

Being transparent about having theories is transparent. You don’t want to swing the axe then have it come back to bite you because your hill to die is “Justin said this…” when it was just a theory.

I cleaned them up a bit

The NEB Agency has decided not to open the contract presently. Instead, they have proposed an extension until 2029, with a mutual re-opener in 2026, but with a time constraint. Whittaker requires clarity on the union's stance. There's considerable discussion ongoing. The NEB unanimously voted to have government affairs provide an urgent briefing on the election prospects for each candidate. There's a query regarding the course of action if Whittaker sets a firm deadline for the extension, leaving Rich uncertain. Rich advocated for a vote by the NEB on how to proceed in such a scenario. While many NEB members favor an extension under any circumstances, the vote split as follows:

- Aaron
- Dan
- Daniels
- Joel
- Clint
- Alex
- Brad

Opposing the extension:
- Mick Devine
- Andrew Lebovidge
- Brian Shallenberger
- Drew McQueen
I understand US politics is very tumultuous. I understand the possibility of a republican president in 2026. But I cannot understand the logic behind extending a contract that is extremely dated. I KNOW these guys look at the forums. I KNOW they know the membership is not satisfied. And they still are not unanimous on a new contract. This literally shows us that the NEB does not care about our voices. The swamp needs to be drained. We need new leadership. Thanks for stepping up JD.

I cleaned them up a bit

- Aaron
- Dan
- Daniels
- Joel
- Clint
- Alex
- Brad

Opposing the extension:
- Mick Devine
- Andrew Lebovidge
- Brian Shallenberger
- Drew McQueen

JD says there “is more to it “
- so what more is to it? Be transparent. Say it

Didn't he say you could call him... How is he going to "Say it" on Pointsixtyfive?

Sounds like you are being disingenuous.
There’s a lot of people on here that want to know what the “more to it” is. He stated in his video he wanted to be transparent, so do it here. To be transparent for everyone to read.

JD says there “is more to it “
- so what more is to it? Be transparent. Say it

We all have theories, some could be right and some could be wrong (the earth is flat anyone?) call him and ask. Personally I suspect some political wheeling and dealing by the NEB. I have no clue what his theory is, but I’ll call him eventually. If you call first, let us know what he says.

Stop dodging the fact that fear seems to grip you in wanting to communicate with him. If you are not going to call him just say it.

We all have theories, call him and ask. I have no clue what his theory is, but I’ll call him eventually. If you call first, let us know what he says. Stop dodging the fact that fear seems to grip you in wanting to communicate with him.
He can put his “more to it” out to everyone and be transparent or not. Up to him, not me.

He can put his “more to it” out to everyone and be transparent or not. Up to him, not me.
Alright man, I am out. He will put something out about it eventually but you are hiding behind the veil, in what seems like, that he will say something outrageous and be proven wrong just so you can “cash in,” enabling you to scream from the rooftops “JD was WRONG!”

Alright man, I am out. He will put something out about it eventually but you are hiding behind the veil, in what seems like, that he will say something outrageous and be proven wrong just so you can “cash in,” enabling you to scream from the rooftops “JD was WRONG!”
Just asking for transparency like he promised. Nothing else.

Just asking for transparency like he promised. Nothing else.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

There’s a lot of people on here that want to know what the “more to it” is. He stated in his video he wanted to be transparent, so do it here. To be transparent for everyone to read.
It’s not your job to fight for what everybody else may or may not want, if you have concerns, the man gave you his phone number and offered to talk to you - on his fucking break no less. You’re refusing to speak to him on some BS “I’m advocating for transparency” platform when it’s clear you’re just a fucking troll.

It’s not your job to fight for what everybody else may or may not want, if you have concerns, the man gave you his phone number and offered to talk to you - on his fucking break no less. You’re refusing to speak to him on some BS “I’m advocating for transparency” platform when it’s clear you’re just a fucking troll.
I’m on and off my breaks too. He said he wants a union leader thats transparent. He said there was more to the story(about a vote on our contract talks, or along those lines) , let’s hear it.

I’m on and off my breaks too. He said he wants a union leader thats transparent. He said there was more to the story(about a vote on our contract talks, or along those lines) , let’s hear it.
You wanna talk about transparency? How many other candidates for a national office, or anyone on the current NEB, have ever publicly offered their personal phone number to discuss any concerns ANY member may have one on one? The answer is zero, you can barely get ahold of any of them even if you have an urgent situation. JD isn’t on the NEB yet and likely isn’t in a position to speak publicly about it yet. There’s people on the NEB who have an almost mafia like view of the union. Remember when Mick was publicly calling for the harassment of co-workers who quit the union? You gotta be careful how you approach these people, even if you’re running for president. If you have concerns, call the man. If you refuse to, then fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom