Justin Dailey for NATCA President

Everything I’ve posted has been confirmed with several members of the NEB.

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s wrong about that statement?
Two weeks prior I received a briefing from NATCA about Trumps EOs and how it would basically destroy NATCA. Then I'm being told NATCA is evaluating the idea of supporting Trump.

Sounds like misinformation, if you ask me.

Two weeks prior I received a briefing from NATCA about Trumps EOs and how it would basically destroy NATCA. Then I'm being told NATCA is evaluating the idea of supporting Trump.

Sounds like misinformation, if you ask me.
Oh I misunderstood what you wrote. I though you mean give up on the contract cus of trump

That’s exactly why you endorse trump.

He is pro UAW. And for the real workers. He is against the huge bureaucracy of government. Which is also what NATCA should be against. Controllers more of and less management scams.
I'd imagine that was the impetus behind him supporting privatization

Rich needs to open up the pay discourse of the slate book. We would all be willing to extend the slate book if it meant increased pay in the present. If he doesn’t land anything, how would he have earned a reelection? He need to be more open going forward.

That’s exactly why you endorse trump.

He is pro UAW. And for the real workers. He is against the huge bureaucracy of government. Which is also what NATCA should be against. Controllers more of and less management scams.
He isn't pro UAW.... he isn't for any union. He's never paid any unions that did work for him... ever.

Isn’t Trump’s stance to privatize ATC? Honestly would be interesting to see where the workforce stands on the privatization debate these days with how things have gone.

Back
Top Bottom