N90 CPC bid

Was just informed by my ATM that somebody called in reference to the bid I applied to for N90. Things have changed on my end, so I had to decline it but on the bright side, they are moving it along now.

Was just informed by my ATM that somebody called in reference to the bid I applied to for N90. Things have changed on my end, so I had to decline it but on the bright side, they are moving it along now.
When you say you "had to decline it", do you mean you were offered a position? I heard they were making initial calls to ATMs, but didn't think they had reached the point of offers quite yet.

When you say you "had to decline it", do you mean you were offered a position? I heard they were making initial calls to ATMs, but didn't think they had reached the point of offers quite yet.
Not sure if offered is the word to use, more like if I was still interested in possibly going. My ATM just said he was on the phone with someone regarding it and wanted to know if I had any interest in going or not.

Nice. Are you from a 7 or below?
Yes, I am at a level 5.

Not sure if offered is the word to use, more like if I was still interested in possibly going. My ATM just said he was on the phone with someone regarding it and wanted to know if I had any interest in going or not.

Yes, I am at a level 5.

Sorry that you changed your mind. Hopefully for those who really want to go myself included would get a call in the near future...thanks..

Back
Top Bottom