N90 CPC bid

Word here is we are expecting approx 80 people this year between the cpc bid and direct hire prior experience bid.

Crazy. I wonder how many the training department can realistically take (sharing sims, etc) at one time. And then the time shared between trainees on the floor for hours. And then wearing out the the ojti’s. Hopefully they come in progressive waves.

Crazy. I wonder how many the training department can realistically take (sharing sims, etc) at one time. And then the time shared between trainees on the floor for hours. And then wearing out the the ojti’s. Hopefully they come in progressive waves.

Theres going to be a lot of time spent in FD. It's classes of 4, about 4 months long including lab, at least in my sector we don't have the staffing to run class or lab during the summer.

Theres going to be a lot of time spent in FD. It's classes of 4, about 4 months long including lab, at least in my sector we don't have the staffing to run class or lab during the summer.

Dank how many trainees do you have now in the EWR area?

Not sure if anyone has received a TOL yet, but I was advised to call Shawn today about the hold up with mine and someone else's. I got his voicemail and it says he'll be "out of the office til Thursday". Just figured I'd share this info, in case anyone else out there is wondering where HR's at with the process.

Back
Top Bottom