N90 CPC bid

Anyone that received a TOL from this last bid hear any updates on what’s next ? HR didn’t have many answers for me

After the
Anyone that received a TOL from this last bid hear any updates on what’s next ? HR didn’t have many answers for me

Have you signed the TOL? After the TOL they’ll confirm security and medical clearances are up to date. After that you’ll get the FOL and some salary numbers. Then HR sends it to OKC where the PCS department will get in touch with you about that process. In between the FOL and the PCS information you’ll coordinate a release date. At least that is how mine went.

This Is different . The new bid you don’t get a FOL until you pass the tetra. The TOL is already signed thou .

I was under the impression that if you are coming from less than a 10, you have to go out to the academy, and don't get your fol until after passing TETRA.

I’m not sure what ASG is..
I need tsew and tetra. Has your hr reps said anything about time frames to start the classes ?

Yes the TOL spells out how everything works except there is no word of when they are starting classes. Also the 3 month mandatory release doesn’t start till you have a FOL which won’t be till after tetra. So who knows when they will start this

Just to stir the pot a little... I heard TETRA was ridiculous.

Curious, ridiculous as in easy or crazy hard? Not sure how true it is but when I was at the Academy a few years back heard that the tower course simulated level 6 VFR traffic and the center course level 10 enroute traffic. Could be a complete urban legend though and definitely didn't fact check any of those claims. Was curious if TETRA was designed to act as a screen and would have an even higher failure rate than the tower/center courses. Sort of like how some of the military's "assessment and selection" courses only have a 20%-30% pass rate. Mere curiosity at this point.

Back
Top Bottom