N90 (Newark Area) to PHL FOIA's

GulfCharlie out here doing yeoman's work!

Family Love GIF by J.B. Kinard

NATCA National seems to have started throwing controllers under the bus in order to bargain for what they want. NATCA National has become one with the Faa and that should alarm the shit out of every one.
I just want to know what NATCA National got by ignoring the 804 process and bargaining in bad faith.

N90 is full of scammers who have been getting RICH off the backs of the other 320 facilities ever since NATCA's inception.... but that doesnt mean ULPs should be used against them. Now they know how it feels to have a secret agreement negotiated (like their SCAM N90-Only OJTI MOU that came out correlated exactly to the slate book LOL) that DOESNT benefit them, just like everybody else! 400k per year is a hard knock life

How did the "Chief of Staff" (IE, de facto President) let this happen!?

Just Sayin GIF by MOODMAN

Oh I completely agree…I’d wash on purpose too if I knew about these dream NEST lists they’re getting. The only thing that will ever fix this place is money and/or new hires who do not have the option of 100 other facilities if they’re unsuccessful.

I don’t think anyone is admonishing anyone. Just don’t waste our time. If you’re going to waste our time and take the slot that could have been a local hire or someone who actually wants to be here…yep, nothing to say to you. You’re keeping the system broken.

And for context…I am not a local.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I’ve seen guys hated and shunned for saying they don’t want to be here upfront meanwhile it saves the trainer and the trainees time. A mistake was the agency pulling people from a National Bid OTS instead of just sticking to the local bid. Can’t really blame anyone for “taking a slot” when the predicament becomes go to N90 or no job offer, especially in an age critical field. Local bid trainees really just started going through training/labs within the last 9-10 months.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I’ve seen guys hated and shunned for saying they don’t want to be here upfront meanwhile it saves the trainer and the trainees time. A mistake was the agency pulling people from a National Bid OTS instead of just sticking to the local bid. Can’t really blame anyone for “taking a slot” when the predicament becomes go to N90 or no job offer, especially in an age critical field. Local bid trainees really just started going through training/labs within the last 9-10 months.
It’s the job you took. And a really good damn job I might add. I wasn’t given a choice of facility assignment either when I was hired. So…no, I don’t have a lot of respect to those who wasted the facility’s time because life isn’t perfect and served with a plate of cookies and warm milk. Although I think it might be even worse when those who transferred into the building and certified, then all of a sudden decide this isn’t for them…queue up the magic eight ball hardship bs

And a really good damn job I might add.
I think it can be at certain facilities.
Someone hired in 2018 waiting to start d school and having to bartend for years might disagree.

And I don't want to hear any shit about shutdowns or Rona because other agencies were still able to continue training, okc kept running, my flm was training another flm on desk stuff.

For those of us that were checked out and definitely didn't go to Disneyland on our 10 off-yeah great job BUT we didn't even try for hazard pay, we didn't even try to get in the Frontline heroes act or whatever (congress gave extra money to employees that had to work), we didn't even try to get backpay for the trainees that are just now training.

I think it can be at certain facilities.
Someone hired in 2018 waiting to start d school and having to bartend for years might disagree.

And I don't want to hear any shit about shutdowns or Rona because other agencies were still able to continue training, okc kept running, my flm was training another flm on desk stuff.

For those of us that were checked out and definitely didn't go to Disneyland on our 10 off-yeah great job BUT we didn't even try for hazard pay, we didn't even try to get in the Frontline heroes act or whatever (congress gave extra money to employees that had to work), we didn't even try to get backpay for the trainees that are just now training.
Okc shut down like a million times

Back
Top Bottom