NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

1) That NATCA Rep did not "lie". He simply maintained that he did not key the car. One shall be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law;

2) All the security cameras caught was a grainy video of this person walking by the car. His hands could not be clearly seen keying the car.;

3) He was charged with Criminal Mischief (willfully damaging private property) by the County's District Attorney. He voluntarily turned himself in, was booked, fingerprinted, then released on bond while awaiting trial;

4) The FAA was never "close to firing" him. All the Agency did was suspend his security clearance while the criminal case made its course through the judicial system; This person continued to report to work and perform union duties. He was not allowed to enter the control room/work traffic because of the suspended clearance;

5) This person was acquitted following a multi-day jury trial. His security clearance was reinstated immediately thereafter;

6) All the Union did was ensure that he was afforded due process and treated fairly and in compliance with the CBA.

so there was probable cause that this guy was a piece of shit eh? you can hide behind process all ya like, but there are worse fates than getting jammed up on a petty charge. caveat emptor.

weird that I have known a few reps who i could totally see doing that. Combine that w the RVP reprisal that is the namesake of this thread and uh oh. sounds more like hostages than a fraternal brotherhood, and there are many w Stockholm Syndrome on here.

bad!

I have not observered or heard of anyone changing like any of their habits or spending due to inflation. Y’all all really having a hard time spending 20 dollars more for gas. But housing going up like 500% was fine?
Lol $20 more in gas? If I were to drive my truck like I did when daddy trump's gas prices were low, I'd be paying close to $100 more each fill up. Fuck that.

Serious question and I was wanting to post this when I had some time anyway. Is it impossible to ERR if you're not in the union paying dues considering these rankings that NATCA is involved with and has for transfers? I'm completely tapped out on paying dues after being let down by the entire process three times now but I'm afraid I'll be stuck at my facility forever. Not that I'd be the only non dues paying member. Like half of my facility isn't paying dues so I'd at least have that going for me. Maybe I'll send some money to the PAC and still get my transfer approved since apparently that's a thing they look at which should be illegal. ?‍♂️
I got out of that union in January got picked up my first ERR this past panel.

1) That NATCA Rep did not "lie". He simply maintained that he did not key the car. One shall be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law;

2) All the security cameras caught was a grainy video of this person walking by the car. His hands could not be clearly seen keying the car.

So did he do it or not ?

LOL that 1.6% is looking worse and worser. Silver lining, you can make it 3% if you quit Mick's Mafia! Just dont rxpect shift swaps or lunch womp womp

4ad4e09d8780035007890e7a8c2e95ac.png

2) All the security cameras caught was a grainy video of this person walking by the car. His hands could not be clearly seen keying the car.;

3) He was charged with Criminal Mischief (willfully damaging private property) by the County's District Attorney. He voluntarily turned himself in, was booked, fingerprinted, then released on bond while awaiting trial;

4) The FAA was never "close to firing" him. All the Agency did was suspend his security clearance while the criminal case made its course through the judicial system; This person continued to report to work and perform union duties. He was not allowed to enter the control room/work traffic because of the suspended clearance;

5) This person was acquitted following a multi-day jury trial. His security clearance was reinstated immediately thereafter;

6) All the Union did was ensure that he was afforded due process and treated fairly and in compliance with the CBA.
Not to go off topic but your response merely adds facts I didn't have. It does not mean he DIDN'T do it, it just means there wasn't sufficient evidence to determine he DID do it. Therefore, you cannot say he did not lie. In return, I'll change my statement to read "as I understand it, the REP may not have told the 100% truth and may have withheld other true facts..."

LOL that 1.6% is looking worse and worser. Silver lining, you can make it 3% if you quit Mick's Mafia! Just dont rxpect shift swaps or lunch womp womp

4ad4e09d8780035007890e7a8c2e95ac.png
It's not going to be bad because they can fudge the numbers to make it look like it's not the best but not the worst. I understand that the government doesn't want it's people to know the truth about real inflation numbers to prevent panic but it's starting to get pretty glaringly obvious even to people that have a hard time making 4 out of 2 and 2. When I was at the academy the gas in Oklahoma was <$2 and now it's $4.50 a gallon there. Eggs went from 2ish to 4ish dollars, fast food prices have skyrocketed, etc. etc. Even the Walmart pre-made sub sandwiches used to have lettuce and pickles in them for like $5 and now they're $6-$7 and there's no lettuce and pickles. Then we can even talk about larger items like cars or housing (rental and purchase) and it's so blatantly clear whatever single digit % increase they throw out to the public is an absolute crock.

It's not going to be bad because they can fudge the numbers to make it look like it's not the best but not the worst. I understand that the government doesn't want it's people to know the truth about real inflation numbers to prevent panic but it's starting to get pretty glaringly obvious even to people that have a hard time making 4 out of 2 and 2. When I was at the academy the gas in Oklahoma was <$2 and now it's $4.50 a gallon there. Eggs went from 2ish to 4ish dollars, fast food prices have skyrocketed, etc. etc. Even the Walmart pre-made sub sandwiches used to have lettuce and pickles in them for like $5 and now they're $6-$7 and there's no lettuce and pickles. Then we can even talk about larger items like cars or housing (rental and purchase) and it's so blatantly clear whatever single digit % increase they throw out to the public is an absolute crock.
It's high time we all amass together and demand that congress double down on a $7.25 minimum wage.

Whoever is still standing behind this admin is either too stubborn to admit shits all retarded, or just dumb. Imagine if we all agreed on one thing and that's potato Joe and his puppeteers are absolutely destroying this country.

Whoever is still standing behind this admin is either too stubborn to admit shits all retarded, or just dumb. Imagine if we all agreed on one thing and that's potato Joe and his puppeteers are absolutely destroying this country.
I think Dems just feel that an admittance that Biden is a turd will lead to Republicans screaming we were better off with Trump. Both suck ass, but in very different ways. I still think that the worst part of Trump wasn't evident until after the election.

Anyway, I wasn't going to vote for a narcissist douche, but the leftist colony lost my support by choosing Biden as their candidate. I think they just knew they could get away with it.

Biden might bear some of the burden of the economy, but we did have a virus that killed hundreds of thousands, we did have shutdowns and stimulus checks (sent during Trump AND Biden), and they did pay me roughly 60K to play GTA for 7 months. So I've got a feeling his part in this is smaller than everyone is making it out to be.

Isn’t that simply adding to the inflation? We are government employees after all.
Yes. The only way to reduce inflation is to cut government spending. However, the government is never going to level with the American people and instead will continue to recklessly spend money they don't have with the idea that they can give their voters something for nothing (aka free government). Spoiler alert: they can't. There is no free lunch. Government has to be paid for in one way or another and there's 3 ways they can do it. 1. Taxation 2. Borrowing it the honesty way (selling treasuries to legitimate buyers to finance deficits) and 3. Inflation (selling treasuries to the fed for dollars they conjured up into existence on a computer). Inflation is the most dishonest and most painful way to pay for it because it affects everyone and the politicians can always deflect the blame on someone else i.e. Putin, Covid, greedy corps gouging, etc.... They will never accept blame and do the right thing to fix it because it would be too painful to cut spending and cut entitlements. It would be political suicide.

With that being said, the union is supposed to be there to fight for our interests. They are supposed to be there to negotiate with the reckless politicians to make sure they we get ours. But when they agree to 5 more years of 1.6% raises, we all suffer. I don't care if you're at a level 12 maxed out or not, you're quality of life and standard of living is getting crushed right now and it's only going to get worse. When your dollars lose 15-20% of their value every year, you need a lot more than 1.6-3% more of them to not eventually end up below the poverty line.

From an outsider’s perspective (I have a TOL), it seems bizarre that the union would just decide to extend the current contract without any negotiating. I come from the airline world and that is unheard of with all workgroups at an airline. Every time a contract is up they are fighting and gaining quality of life and pay increases (example one work group now has double time for any OT shifts picked up after the first one of the month, another airline work group has doubletime for back to back consecutive OT). Schedules are negotiated for better terms as well. There are always things to improve.

From an outsider’s perspective (I have a TOL), it seems bizarre that the union would just decide to extend the current contract without any negotiating. I come from the airline world and that is unheard of with all workgroups at an airline. Every time a contract is up they are fighting and gaining quality of life and pay increases (example one work group now has double time for any OT shifts picked up after the first one of the month, another airline work group has doubletime for back to back consecutive OT). Schedules are negotiated for better terms as well. There are always things to improve.
Stay in the airlines.

Clearly you aren't even ready for how good this job is. After your tol you'll live well anywhere (even any level 6/7). Greatest job in the world

Isn’t that simply adding to the inflation? We are government employees after all.
Your logic is that the controller workforce have a continually lowered standard of living? That the owner of the Global Express your working get the benefits of artificially inflated asset values that enabled him to buy that $70 million jet on the back of your standard of living? You have a pathetic serf mentality.

Used to work at one of the two facilities in question... he 100% did it and paid to get the car fixed.
So the guy that is trying to defend him and said he didn’t do it because “he said he didn’t do it” is a fucking moron. It’s very black-and-white….you either did it or you didn’t do it. Clearly he did lie, literally…..

Lemme' explain how this is going to work:

Non-dues paying member A can't find anyone to work for them, so they bang out. Now the shift is short and busy. So busy, nobody has had time to go on a chow run and we're all fighting for the last bag of stale Chips Ahoy in the snack fund. Oh, and look now that dumb f*ck non-dues member B, who used to call us on their way to work to ask if we wanted anything, just walked in with a fresh double cheeseburger, hot fries, and a huge ice cold coke from Wendy's. Those g0d damn burdens.

This guy from NE obviously missed his collaborative RESPECT briefings and IST classes. Thanks COVID!

Not the lettuce and pickles!! ?

Back
Top Bottom