NCEPT debate thread

There are low traffic and complexity areas within centers, and that should be the first step with a center wash out if they’ve shown the potential to certify on easier center traffic, but to admit that would be a tiny swipe at the sacred “one pay under one roof” initiative. So you can expect to see democracy in Haiti before you ever see that.

I hear Haiti is a real shithole. Ask the Guard controllers who went over after the earthquake and saw their ATC stealing all the charity we were sending! They posted about it on the ol "NATCA BBS", and then got death threats and had to be evacuated from the country!

I hear the NCEPT is a real shithole too!

The numbers are from 2010 to 2015...hell of a string. Still the evidence is there saying it's harder to certify at multiple 4,5,6 facilities:
MWH, OGG, MBS, JAN, EVV, FAR, BTR, HLN, GGG, AVP, SYR, BTV, ELM, SDL, DPA, ABI, LCH, PWM, PAO, DLH, ISP, FNT, MFD, GTF, TRI, LVK, FAY, HSV, SPI, TVC,BGR, AGC, ITO, MMU, SMF, CSG, ROA, AMA, ASE, SHV, YNG, ALO, BFL, AZO, SMO, ILM, CMA, FTW, PIA, ROC

Than it is at NCT.

Hey one of these is mine! Lol at how many of these were on our list.

Azo went up bc they absorbed/became Great Lakes approach with a bunch of the surrounding approach’s. Part of the FAA consolidation plan that’s been in the works for years

I thought they were eventually becoming an 8.... 58 seems a bit high for an 8

Yeah the rumor is they will be an 8/9 after everything is figured out but in the mean time they inherited several small facilities and are stuck with the staffing number. It’s a lot of approaches and airspace in the early stages so the numbers will take a few years to plateau.

AZO is running a scam based on their heavy union connects. They leveraged that clout to take over multiple facilities and monetized it. The 804 workgroups are a slush fund to dole out unlimited OT and pay off various made men. Zilonis was a truth teller; the last of the Mohicans and they killed him quick, before he could expose too much. They turned him into a Manchurian candidate when all he wanted to do was Make NATCA great again. If you disagree w this post Woodley & Mcgilvary will sue your ass for 10 years and leave you penniless. All on behalf of their end goal of privatization. Your deposition will be in the John the Bull Carr conference room and they will crack you like an egg.

NCEPT has been coopted, bastardized, and turned into something unrecognizable; by a group of bad and truly sick people. Do not pin your hopes on it. Worshipping false gods will only.leave you wanting.

If I didn’t know what I know and was just a random person I’d say this was bullshit... On the other hand we both know it’s not so... ?‍♂️

MdlF.gif

Back
Top Bottom