NCEPT debate thread

How much notice do they usually give for a panel? Is August still realistic/shouldn't we be hearing of one soonish?

How much notice do they usually give for a panel? Is August still realistic/shouldn't we be hearing of one soonish?
I would say September is the earliest. They need to establish 4-6 weeks of deadlines for ERR submissions, Manager Ranking List, etc.... then the panel meets a few weeks after that. So even if that comes out soon it would take until September for it all to play out. Funny that they have not said a word though since they re-upped on the original NCEPT deal in May. So who knows they are probably waiting for CPCITs to certify so it could be awhile.

I would say September is the earliest. They need to establish 4-6 weeks of deadlines for ERR submissions, Manager Ranking List, etc.... then the panel meets a few weeks after that. So even if that comes out soon it would take until September for it all to play out. Funny that they have not said a word though since they re-upped on the original NCEPT deal in May. So who knows they are probably waiting for CPCITs to certify so it could be awhile.
See I don’t have a huge problem with that, but any amount of communication about it would be appreciated/should be expected

Here’s a prediction... NCEPT posts in SEPT then canceled because of the shutdown coming in OCT. Thanks for playing! Try it again in FEB!

Here’s a prediction... NCEPT posts in SEPT then canceled because of the shutdown coming in OCT. Thanks for playing! Try it again in FEB!
I think there are too many CPC-IT's training... we should just "delay" each panel to shore up the CPC numbers...

I think there are too many CPC-IT's training... we should just "delay" each panel to shore up the CPC numbers...

"dynamic decisions" were made at the table... again...

maxresdefault.jpg

When would the submission deadline be for something like a 9/14 panel?

Back
Top Bottom