NCEPT debate thread

"mock panel"
Can't wait for the "we decided to just make it a real panel and use the ERRs that we had."

ooo. I can totally see this happening. Maybe they will also say they arbitrarily decided to use their best judgement and not consider those who are acting in bad faith or scamming. As well as put through several "exceptions", which are just personal favors to good soldiers. Good grief! I feel negative as hell like Charlie Brown when i think about NCEPT.

1*Cavy9nCA0L5OjzNqIkZhug.jpeg

Where on my eOPF can I find the Performance Appraisal or whatever?

All jokes aside, there's no way this July 17th one will count right?

Are there any rumors of what the new rules are? Is it going to be easier or probably harder to transfer?

I’m sure they’ll tell us when we get a full detailed recap of the Mock Panel

Are there any rumors of what the new rules are? Is it going to be easier or probably harder to transfer?
Probably harder, the consensus is that the source of the current problem is too many people transferred too soon and now there are too many CPCIT training.

I’m sure they’ll tell us when we get a full detailed recap of the Mock Panel
Mel Kiper is broadcasting the mock panel on ESPN69 live.

Rumor is you have to obtain CIC qualification and/or OJTI qualification after you check out before you can be considered for an ERR.

Back
Top Bottom