Need advice for college research paper

KC4WSD

Hello all. I am new to the forum, and joined to pick the brains of experts. If I have posted this in the wrong area, please move it and/or let me know the error of my ways.
As a bit of background, I am currently enrolled in the Aviation Management program at a local tech school, and taking an Air Traffic Control class. We have an assignment to write a ten-page paper covering an "issue or problem." The actual verbiage of the assignment is: "The research paper will deal with a Air Traffic Control issue or problem only. Do not write an "infomercial' paper, just rehashing information."
My brain is leaning toward the implementation of NextGen technology, but I welcome any input, guidance, or information. If anyone would rather contact me directly, you can send an e-mail to my school account: [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

Next Gen, privatization, staffing, work hours (schedule) would all be decent topics and probably easy enough to get 10 pages out of.

Do you just have to present the problem or also come up with a solution?

Next Gen, privatization, staffing, work hours (schedule) would all be decent topics and probably easy enough to get 10 pages out of.

Do you just have to present the problem or also come up with a solution?

Thanks for the ideas . . .
The instructor didn't specify that we had to present a solution, but I'm pretty sure that would help the grade.

I'd go staffing. You could easily crank out 100 pages on the hiring of air traffic controllers and it'd be really easy to interject your own opinions throughout.

Appreciate the feedback. As with the previous suggestion, I like the idea of the human factors being involved in the "problem" side, just as it is with most jobs / careers / professions. Just wanted to bounce it out there for everyone's ideas.

I would write on the culture change disallowing McDonalds applications being put into shitty trainee lockers being the cause of the recent “no controller left behind” process.

Back
Top Bottom