NEST info

Does anyone know typically how long it takes to hear back about placement once you submit your list rankings? Does it go to the employee or the ATM?

Has anyone heard of facilities being able to request certain CPCs from the NEST? Or essentially requesting their facility is an option on someone’s particular NEST list?

Has anyone heard of facilities being able to request certain CPCs from the NEST? Or essentially requesting their facility is an option on someone’s particular NEST list?
I heard this happened with an AG actually. In the end it didn’t work out but I think it’s because he had 2 simultaneous training failures

Latest info available for NEST panel dated 07272022. Hope this helps people figure out where they may be headed.
Were there only 35 people in the NEST this round? or only 35 facilities that were able to pick someone up?

Because those both seem incredibly low

Did you only look at the academy list? Or the national? Because I saw there was some recent N90 washouts headed to desirable 8's like RSW
It has been on those lists but no one has picked it. Some people know how to choose their battles. RSW isn’t a facility I would want to walk into with strike one under my belt. Approach traffic can get pretty hectic down there and it has been pretty steady in the last few years and not as seasonal as it once was. Also not as cheap as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom