New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

well, the ATM and local facrep just came out with a memo saying we must wear a mask at all times. I asked the facrep what options they were considering to increase distancing guidelines prior to issuing these restrictions and was told to "just wear a mask." should I escalate to my RVP, is there anything that he can do at a higher level??

Last edited:
well, the ATM and local facrep just came out with a memo saying we must wear a mask at all times. I asked the facrep what options they were considering to increase distancing guidelines prior to issuing these restrictions and was told to "just wear a mask." should I escalate to my RVP, is there anything that he can do at a higher level??

You can wear your fucking mask. Current guidelines I've heard from state health officials is that you want at least two out of three: 1) outdoors, 2) 6ft apart, 3) mask. It's not like the virus has a tape measure and falls to the floor at exactly six feet... it's a curve. And realistically people move around, move past each other, coughing/sneezing sends it farther than talking. Just wear the mask.

You can wear your fucking mask. Current guidelines I've heard from state health officials is that you want at least two out of three: 1) outdoors, 2) 6ft apart, 3) mask. It's not like the virus has a tape measure and falls to the floor at exactly six feet... it's a curve. And realistically people move around, move past each other, coughing/sneezing sends it farther than talking. Just wear the mask.
Cool story bro! You can just stop bitching about people who don't want to wear masks all the time.

any real replies?

Can’t wait till PushingTin gets a hold of this guy.

I’d definitely email your RVP about it. I could have sworn I read somewhere but can’t find it that the MOU is supposed to stand on its own and facilities shouldn’t release additional guidance. Maybe it was on a telcon. I mean, the MOU specifically says “where social distancing cannot be maintained” and that social distancing is defined by the CDC.

No reason two people sitting across the break room from each other 20 feet apart need to be wearing masks. If you’re that worried about it Termine go sit in your car on break.

I would love for you to escalate to your RVP, solely because I want to hear what their response would be. I mean it’s not like we are in the middle of a pandemic or anything, I’m sure they would appreciate you complaining and whining about wearing a stupid mask.

Cool story bro! You can just stop bitching about people who don't want to wear masks all the time.

any real replies?

Its uncharted waters. no one has been given any punitive actions for not being a mask zombie yet. the entire thing is based on power/fear/collusion/politics. the idea that the mask fascism has been sanctified by the union gives that added layer of perceived legitimacy to it and seems to be a force multiplier to Sheep'ify the people. I dont think anyone really knows what would happen if you refuse to be masked (i also dont know any managers w the balls to try to enforce it). In theory you could be punished based on the standards of conduct for insubordination... but i personally doubt this would ever hold up on the back end. Especially if you have legitimate reasons for refusing. Such as but not limited to it makes you uncomfortable/distracted/unable to safely perform the essential functions of the job. just because some NPCs supposedly in the greater DFW area said its good for them, doest mean its good for you.

Communism is a form of slavery.

Can’t wait till PushingTin gets a hold of this guy.

I’d definitely email your RVP about it. I could have sworn I read somewhere but can’t find it that the MOU is supposed to stand on its own and facilities shouldn’t release additional guidance. Maybe it was on a telcon. I mean, the MOU specifically says “where social distancing cannot be maintained” and that social distancing is defined by the CDC.

No reason two people sitting across the break room from each other 20 feet apart need to be wearing masks. If you’re that worried about it Termine go sit in your car on break.

Meh. ya. Termine's posts have always been underwhelming since ive been reading the site. Not sure why he's not one of the people ive put on ignore, but yes every time he post its this same kind of self righteous "oh please stop being a _____ and just OBEY". Or little snarky one off hit-and-run put downs of people with a sincere post that he sees as inferior i guess. One thing you notice with al lthese kind of posters is they have a supreme sense of their own wisdom to the point where they arent playful or fun or friendly to those they disagree with. theyre just mean.

Fuck your Fac Rep and the ATM. Woke pussies if you ask me. You can try the RVP but if your at a small facility they probably don’t give a fuck and there seems to be a ton of variance at the RVP level about makes as well. Some make sure every social media post has them with a mask on, others seem to be ignoring the mask mandate just like we all should be.

Our atms memo just said masks are required in the tower, which is fine. If you’re in the break room alone or whatever then you shouldn’t have to wear one.

theyre just mean.

I'm fucking sorry that I'm so mean to hurt your little fee-fees about wearing a mask.

I'm fucking sorry that it's such a trampling of your rights that you have to wear a face covering in public. Obviously this is 100% different from having to wear a crotch covering in public. You do come to work nude, I expect?

I'm fucking sorry that you care more about your virtue signaling contrarian attitude than the two hundred FUCKING thousand more Americans who have died this year than the projections would have predicted.

I'm fucking glad that no one you care about has died from this virus yet. I assume they haven't because I imagine that otherwise you'd have a little more respect for the rest of us by trying to keep everyone from getting sick. Of course I could be giving you too much credit, maybe someone you love has died already and you just can't be bothered to give two shits.

Do I see you as inferior? In some ways absofuckinglutely. I bet you're a better controller than me. I bet you drive a nicer car. You're probably more settled in your life and career, I admit I'm still just setting out. But in terms of such things as "listening to the science" and "understanding how communicable respiratory diseases spread" and "wanting to protect my coworkers and community, and hoping they would want to protect me" yes I feel fucking superior to you.

I'm fucking sorry that I'm so mean to hurt your little fee-fees about wearing a mask.

I'm fucking sorry that it's such a trampling of your rights that you have to wear a face covering in public. Obviously this is 100% different from having to wear a crotch covering in public. You do come to work nude, I expect?

I'm fucking sorry that you care more about your virtue signaling contrarian attitude than the two hundred FUCKING thousand more Americans who have died this year than the projections would have predicted.

I'm fucking glad that no one you care about has died from this virus yet. I assume they haven't because I imagine that otherwise you'd have a little more respect for the rest of us by trying to keep everyone from getting sick. Of course I could be giving you too much credit, maybe someone you love has died already and you just can't be bothered to give two shits.

Do I see you as inferior? In some ways absofuckinglutely. I bet you're a better controller than me. I bet you drive a nicer car. You're probably more settled in your life and career, I admit I'm still just setting out. But in terms of such things as "listening to the science" and "understanding how communicable respiratory diseases spread" and "wanting to protect my coworkers and community, and hoping they would want to protect me" yes I feel fucking superior to you.
B67DDABF-6258-4EFE-8479-921277B9C2D7.gif

60DF8815-9852-49EF-92DA-CDE8B000516F.jpeg

Don’t worry, he won’t respond

apology accepted. maybe now we can be frandz.

Don’t worry, he won’t respond

"this tweet didnt age well"

Back
Top Bottom