New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

The union can collectively sign a telework agreement for all of us so fighting it is pointless. They just did that in my gfs union

It’s probably better play to say you don’t have a phone or Internet. But then you might just win a private classroom in the facility with no access to anything else and required to sit their 8 hours a day

The union can collectively sign a telework agreement for all of us so fighting it is pointless. They just did that in my gfs union
Then why not share whatever this agreement says with the workforce? They were so proud about getting reduced staffing schedules approved, they mentioned that in at least a half dozen emails. You’d think they’d be equally excited to tell everyone how they got telework approved for trainees.

Then why not share whatever this agreement says with the workforce? They were so proud about getting reduced staffing schedules approved, they mentioned that in at least a half dozen emails. You’d think they’d be equally excited to tell everyone how they got telework approved for trainees.
They don’t have one. Im Just saying if everyone bitched they’d just do that.

Just for my personal clarification, are you referencing strictly new hires and their zoom meetings? They are not Bargaining Unit Employees (BUE) yet so the agency can dictate for them to do as the Agency wishes.

I am on EA and not doing it :D but then again I am certified on tower and some scopes downstairs.
Yeah that’s the other piece in all this that’s strange, there’s been a huge variety in how it’s been implemented from one facility to the next. Some started literally like 2 days after it was announced, others waited weeks, and I guess some still aren’t doing I at all if yours isn’t. Some pretty much take attendance and then let everyone go, others drag it out the entire 4 hours. My facility falls into that second group lol. The instructors are literally making stuff up to fill time.

They’re making one of our high risk teach, but not another. It’s super uneven on who goes and who doesn’t. Seems open to discrimination claims
Yeah seems a little fishy, I will not pretend to be an expert on the legalities of it but I would question why someone would be teaching classroom (assuming they are not OJTI certified).

She won’t marry you until you certify? That’s cold bro....

Anna Nicole Smith!?

3.jpg

It’s happening at virtually every facility as far as I know now, and it’s definitely official. Most people do them on Govt iPads and it’s been made clear it’s required. A buddy of mine was told directly he needs to take leave if he wants to get out of it for a day.

Havent done zoom and ive been home since march. Neither has my buddy at another facility. Both cpc-it

It’s probably better play to say you don’t have a phone or Internet. But then you might just win a private classroom in the facility with no access to anything else and required to sit their 8 hours a day

You can’t afford internet or a phone. You haven’t received your well deserved raise yet. So that’s pretty believable

Back
Top Bottom