New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

Wait until everyone you train is above you in seniority! That’s when the moral conundrums surface ?.

Seriously. I had been in 5+ years when we got a never-been-certified trainee in with more seniority than myself. She was going through hormone therapy and legit went bat-shit crazy on us a few times. And I was supposed to want to help her succeed.
Also, at my high point I was #4 there, 6 years later and I'd be around #6 if I were still there.

LOL @ people who drive by you alone inside their car with a mask on. Also people outside alone in their yard in a mask.

Mental disorder.

Have you seen this on a freeway? Occasionally I'll be in the car a few minutes with a mask on. If its a quick point to point between places where masks are required and I don't want to take it off just to put it on a minute later.

#lazyAF

Have you seen this on a freeway? Occasionally I'll be in the car a few minutes with a mask on. If its a quick point to point between places where masks are required and I don't want to take it off just to put it on a minute later.

#lazyAF

OFC some ppl are running errands and just kept it on or whatever, but its bizarre to see people in their big suburban yard watering flowers or doing some mundane thing on a beautiful summer day, in an N95 mask. I take it as face value that they are legit filled w virus fear...its just sad as hell and somewhat comical too. Peeps watchin too much fakenews

I don't know why I keep responding to you guys, but...

The masks aren't meant for keeping the virus OUT, unless you're a healthcare worker dealing with known- or suspected-positive individuals, in which case you likely will be wearing at least an N95 mask and possibly the full gear shown in that image. The masks are for keeping the virus IN during the period when you're sick enough to be shedding the virus but not sick enough to be bedridden yet.

They don't have to be 100% effective—reducing the amount of virus in the air reduces someone else's risk of getting infected if they walk by you.
They don't have to be small enough to block the virus particles themselves—if they trap aerosolized droplets containing the virus that's good enough.

edit: and this virus is not the deadliest in human history. Ebola, to name just one example, is far deadlier. But this virus is exceedingly contagious and is spreadable before the onset of symptoms, which is why EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THEIR GODDAMNED MASKS AROUND OTHER PEOPLE.

I don't know why I keep responding to you guys, but...

The masks aren't meant for keeping the virus OUT, unless you're a healthcare worker dealing with known- or suspected-positive individuals, in which case you likely will be wearing at least an N95 mask and possibly the full gear shown in that image. The masks are for keeping the virus IN during the period when you're sick enough to be shedding the virus but not sick enough to be bedridden yet.

They don't have to be 100% effective—reducing the amount of virus in the air reduces someone else's risk of getting infected if they walk by you.
They don't have to be small enough to block the virus particles themselves—if they trap aerosolized droplets containing the virus that's good enough.

edit: and this virus is not the deadliest in human history. Ebola, to name just one example, is far deadlier. But this virus is exceedingly contagious and is spreadable before the onset of symptoms, which is why EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THEIR GODDAMNED MASKS AROUND OTHER PEOPLE.
I don’t get why this is so hard to understand. Like how can you be so self-centered that wearing a mask around other people is too much of a burden for you. Soooo many people just don’t give a shit it’s a little discouraging but not unexpected

masks help with allergies, wearing one mowing the grass.
what's next the guy sanding drywall with a respirator is a libtard

Lol @ projecting allergies onto these fragile ppl. Historic jump in allergies coinciding w COVID-19. I have no idea of their lib or not; but now that you mention it, its llikely.

Back
Top Bottom