November 17th Government Shutdown

That’s a shitty operation you must be running.

All our pros (3) don’t even maintain currency on their full time article 114 gigs!

Never mind we’ve hit the lowest CPC numbers yet, with more people retiring soon! Must support the agency and their boondoggles I mean projects!

Wanna hear a great thing I’d advocate for as president if I couldn’t gut ncept immediately? No more article 114 releases to help the agency unless we can release a transfer or ERR from said facility! Apply the same rules! Bring them all back if we can’t release from a facility.

Suddenly it hurts those upper echelon people! Oh the humanity! Maybe the FAA would give more of a shit about staffing if suddenly NATCA couldn’t babysit all their projects.

But no one else running would want this, it’d hurt the loyalists. I would fucking go all in.

End rant/

View attachment 9027
We literally have 6 more people this holiday season, and the FAA said that's a much healthier amount of controllers. But if there is a shutdown, I'd be curious to see how Thanksgiving gets handled since everyone is guaranteed backpay.

We literally have 6 more people this holiday season, and the FAA said that's a much healthier amount of controllers. But if there is a shutdown, I'd be curious to see how Thanksgiving gets handled since everyone is guaranteed backpay.
Wednesday would be the day to watch as it's the busiest travel day of the year

Also, again and personal opinion, the wealthy elite reptillians will no longer shut us down because we are guaranteed pay.
A fiscally conservative rational actor would understand that shutting the government down is pointless because of guaranteed pay. Problem is that a lot of the modern Republican party has zero platform or policy beyond "government bad" and they're perfectly happy to cause a shutdown just so they can go back to their voters and say "Look at at me, I threw a monkey wrench in the big bad government."

A fiscally conservative rational actor would understand that shutting the government down is pointless because of guaranteed pay. Problem is that a lot of the modern Republican party has zero platform or policy beyond "government bad" and they're perfectly happy to cause a shutdown just so they can go back to their voters and say "Look at at me, I threw a monkey wrench in the big bad government."
They aren’t shutting down save money. They are shutting down so they can try to force through some insane shit when the government reopens.

Yah but we can’t have a dirty parliament cus we fought a war so we didn’t have too.
Well british food and women made them the best sailors in the world.

But in all seriousness it's been the same people running the show for too long. Insider trading and corruption run rampant. At some point the people in charge have become so disconnected to those of us working that it's just an endless string if emails and propaganda saying what they are trying to do and why they can't. Wait why is this sounding so close to home

Well british food and women made them the best sailors in the world.

But in all seriousness it's been the same people running the show for too long. Insider trading and corruption run rampant. At some point the people in charge have become so disconnected to those of us working that it's just an endless string if emails and propaganda saying what they are trying to do and why they can't. Wait why is this sounding so close to home
Don't let anyone know that the states can circumvent the federal government and pass amendments to the constitution to put in term limits for the legislative branch

Don't let anyone know that the states can circumvent the federal government and pass amendments to the constitution to put in term limits for the legislative branch
We can have a constitutional convention and rewrite the whole thing if we wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom