Renew Slate Book 2026???

Centers will be the largest amount of A124 transfers as they have the most employees and they are all level 10+. For example, if I had started at any center, I’d hypothetically be eligible to leave Summer of 2025. Now, I’m not eligible to leave Hell until summer 2028 and that’s assuming A124 is kept in the contract past the end of June 2026.

Out of the 70 CPCs (with 2 of those on A114 duties) locally:
- 2 are on age waivers and will retire later this year/early 2024
- 3 more are eligible for A124 now and eligible to retire, but won’t transfer (will for sure be gone by Summer 2028 )
- 7 more are eligible to retire by Summer 2028 (3 claim to be leaving when eligible because of added military time in their pensions)
- 6 out of 15 eligible, for A124 by Summer 2028, will transfer out assuming A124 still exists

On paper, if the facility is working with 70/102, there will be 14 additional losses by Summer 2028 with only 6 trying to leave on A124. One pickup a NCEPT panel isn’t going to make up for the employee attrition rate…

The closer the Agency gets to 2030 and beyond, larger and larger numbers of people will become eligible, bail out, and retire especially those at higher level facilities that have been short staffed and/or upper management has treated like shit year after year.
Treated like shit? Haven’t you heard? High level facilities are all steak and lobster and no struggles. Only the 4-6 have it tough.

Back
Top Bottom