Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just laid out actual infrastructure and tax points. Instead of just saying we’re gonna have an infrastructure plan next week for the last 4 years
Infrastructure week is my favorite

He got me edging when Biden was talking about electric car chargers

Blue balls for u Nov 3rd. Oakland will be in flames and you'll be sucking your thumb in the fetal position pooping your pants wishing you could go back to simpler times just entitled and complaining about NATCA. Waving your or BLM flag w fist in the air while self flagellating like Silas in Da Vinci Code. "But I thought this was a movement!". You will eventually cover your George Floyd tramp stamp in shame and accept a job in flight data while reminiscing about what might have been in 2020. Alas, Should have rioted harder.

Blue balls for u Nov 3rd. Oakland will be in flames and you'll be sucking your thumb in the fetal position pooping your pants wishing you could go back to simpler times just entitled and complaining about NATCA. Waving your or BLM flag w fist in the air while self flagellating like Silas in Da Vinci Code. "But I thought this was a movement!". You will eventually cover your George Floyd tramp stamp in shame and accept a job in flight data while reminiscing about what might have been in 2020. Alas, Should have rioted harder.
You actually might be clinically retarded

again no actual policy points. Just fear. But trump doesn’t want to cause fear. Just fear for everything except the rona

You actually might be clinically retarded

1178757_1.jpg

WhO iS pUsHiNg TiN
IvE nEvEr HeArD oF HiM

32andBelow you descent into madness has been fun to watch. From lowly west coast ARTCC trainee (non ZSE or ZLA) simping for OJTI to full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome inside of 6 months. If you were a raccoon the Sheriff's dept would be called!

• Love
Reactions: twn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom