Terminal Class pass rate

The ones that weren’t close was it because they didn’t get it? Nerves? Partying too much? Just curious. Pass rates seem to have gone down lately.

From what the instructors where telling our class in front of them some just didn't get it and others had terrible attitudes or both.

He was ERR from enroute. Instructors confirmed he was pass/pass.
Leaving an enroute class in the middle and coming back for tower does not make someone pass/pass.
You'd have to already be at a Center and get assigned a tower, and then when you come back for tower, you're pass/pass.
Happens to be one of those classes at the Academy now.

I mean we can go back and forth all you want, but I saw his final score sheet with my own eyes. And multiple instructors stated he was pass/pass.
Final score sheet said he failed?
Most instructors don't know diddly about the hiring process.

Have the program get backed up with calls and lose your nerves. First problem I had with any run out there, I knew I could get an 89 and I did, sucks to pull it that close but just happy I passed at this point
i never liked you that much because of your dirty memes but im glad you made it

Have the program get backed up with calls and lose your nerves. First problem I had with any run out there, I knew I could get an 89 and I did, sucks to pull it that close but just happy I passed at this point

For everyone else, this is why it's so important to give the airplanes a chance to respond to your instructions. Be very methodical and only talk to the aircraft when you need to. There should be tons of down time in the scenarios or you're doing something wrong.

7 of 15 passed in my class today. So, we got PIA, PWK, MRY, MAFx3, and STT. One failed by 1 percent. The others weren't close.
Did the person who got MRY want to go there or did they have to take it? I'm curious, because it's a place I'd jump at without hesitation.

For everyone else, this is why it's so important to give the airplanes a chance to respond to your instructions. Be very methodical and only talk to the aircraft when you need to. There should be tons of down time in the scenarios or you're doing something wrong.
For everyone else, this is why it's so important to not finish last in the class, lest you end up in midland, tx. :p

Did the person who got MRY want to go there or did they have to take it? I'm curious, because it's a place I'd jump at without hesitation.

He wanted Ontario, CA but since it fell off the list from one more person failing he was happy to take it.

For everyone else, this is why it's so important to not finish last in the class, lest you end up in midland, tx. :p
MAF is able to release people though! Their average training time is what would blow and would turn me off from going there. I wouldn't mind the area or working there.
For fun I sorted the PPT by listing only facilities with average training times of more than 2.5 years. If I had access to that information 4 years ago, I probably wouldn't have gone to my second facility. I lucked out though.

MAF is able to release people though! Their average training time is what would blow and would turn me off from going there. I wouldn't mind the area or working there.
For fun I sorted the PPT by listing only facilities with average training times of more than 2.5 years. If I had access to that information 4 years ago, I probably wouldn't have gone to my second facility. I lucked out though.
MAF has like 9 trainees I think.

Back
Top Bottom