Terminal Class pass rate

Up/down so can’t release and when we can people willing to go everywhere and anywhere to leave
Time to fire up a hardsh…. I mean.. good luck to you in the future brother!

Wait, I’ve been told since 2006 that low level up/downs gave you a coveted “radar ticket” and made it much easier to go anywhere lol?
I was cpc at my tower only and on to my next facility (high level) before my clasmates even certified at their up down. Another guy in my class as well that went to a tower did the same thing. Chuckle.
GIF by yvngswag

Class about to finish PA is already down 4. 5/9 remaining with one day of PA's left.

ILG
EVV
EVV
CDW
Is the list remaining as one person already has assignment.

How does someone have an assignment already
If you're married to a controller already they will put you at their facility if its low level and if they are at a high level they will put you at a low level close by. Thata how it used to be at least. We had a chick marry someone right before the academy to go to their facility.

Class about to finish PA is already down 4. 5/9 remaining with one day of PA's left.

ILG
EVV
EVV
CDW
Is the list remaining as one person already has assignment.
And I just saw somewhere that they weren't planning to increase class sizes due to the success rates they've been having with smaller classes.

9 per class was perfect in my opinion. I wouldn't have done as well in a large class I don't think.

Now if they would bring back monitor position in the TSS that would be huge
They brought it back shortly and a washee from a previous class tried to grieve that. Who knows how they’ll bring it back when they do.

Back
Top Bottom