Terminal Class pass rate

Depends what bid you are hired on, no?
I'm not sure anymore. The last group from N90 through the Nest was at the academy in summer 2018. Prior CPCs just go back to their prior facility. I don't see the FAA terminating OTS students just because they didn't make it at N90...probably will still go through the NEST, but we'll see as this year progresses.

I'm not sure anymore. The last group from N90 through the Nest was at the academy in summer 2018. Prior CPCs just go back to their prior facility. I don't see the FAA terminating OTS students just because they didn't make it at N90...probably will still go through the NEST, but we'll see as this year progresses.
and will probably get a list of prime facilities people are trying to ERR to.

Don’t think so either. Direct N90 local bid might be a different story though.

Correct me if I’m wrong...but I thought the N90 OTS bid for NY state residents was all or nothing. Certify or terminated.

There were 2 N90 OTS bids, a local and a national. From what I’ve heard the local is all or nothing due to court ordered restriction to get the waiver to have a local bid.

The 1 prior experience new hire who washed out in EWR lab they did try to fire for no reason, since everyone who had washed before him was NESTed, but the union fought and won for him.

All the OTS washouts (believe they were all washed in LGA lab) were/will be in the NEST.

I'm not at N90 thank Jeebus but I'm always down for a good handy and I hear DankVectorz is pretty much a handy sommalier

I didn’t earn the nickname HandyMan because I know how to do routine maintenance around a house

Correct me if I’m wrong...but I thought the N90 OTS bid for NY state residents was all or nothing. Certify or terminated.

I think the local bid people are making their way down to Oklahoma now. All the no prior FAA exp trainees they have now must be from prior experience bids and the national bid.

There were 2 N90 OTS bids, a local and a national. From what I’ve heard the local is all or nothing due to court ordered restriction to get the waiver to have a local bid.

The 1 prior experience new hire who washed out in EWR lab they did try to fire for no reason, since everyone who had washed before him was NESTed, but the union fought and won for him.

All the OTS washouts (believe they were all washed in LGA lab) were/will be in the NEST.

I wonder why they picked him specifically when there were so many others.

I think the local bid people are making their way down to Oklahoma now. All the no prior FAA exp trainees they have now must be from prior experience bids and the national bid.
I believe the first local bid went to the academy in February, they should be there at N90 now or heading over there in the upcoming weeks.

I go to the academy(N90 local bid) in August.

I believe the first local bid went to the academy in February, they should be there at N90 now or heading over there in the upcoming weeks.

When did you apply?? I did N90 local bid June 2018 still waiting on my background check to clear

Last edited:

1st local bid I believe went to the academy in June 2018 yes they are there

I applied June 2018, took the ATSA in August, and got my class date in Feb.
Wow that's an interesting timeline. I took the ATSA early Sept

How did your background check go through so fast? My understanding was that there's a crazy backlog for federal background checks in NY. My background check finally started moving a month ago lol.....

Anyone know what the potential lists are looking like?
Were going to be the next class to PA. A guy in our class looked at the placement tool and it had 10 spots reserved for our class. We likely won't get our "official" list until next Friday after we run problem 13. But here's what the placement tool says is reserved for us.

ALO- Waterloo, IA
ARB- Ann Arbor, MI
CMI- Champaign, IL
GGG- Longview, TX
PNE- (East) Philadelphia, PA
HSV- Huntsville, AL
CPR- Casper, WY
BTV- Burlington, VT
GGG- Longview, TX
FSD- Sioux Falls, SD

Were going to be the next class to PA. A guy in our class looked at the placement tool and it had 10 spots reserved for our class. We likely won't get our "official" list until next Friday after we run problem 13. But here's what the placement tool says is reserved for us.

ALO- Waterloo, IA
ARB- Ann Arbor, MI
CMI- Champaign, IL
GGG- Longview, TX
HSV- Huntsville, AL
CPR- Casper, WY
BTV- Burlington, VT
GGG- Longview, TX
FSD- Sioux Falls, SD
2 Longviews? They keep inching their way up to category 2. It's gonna be claws out when they become eligible. I mean, if anyone's looking to go to the 11 facilities eligible to pick up.

ALO- Waterloo, IA
ARB- Ann Arbor, MI
CMI- Champaign, IL
GGG- Longview, TX
HSV- Huntsville, AL
CPR- Casper, WY
BTV- Burlington, VT
GGG- Longview, TX
FSD- Sioux Falls, SD
Weird, on the most recent Terminal Placement list I downloaded from here there isn't an option to view "reserved for academy grads" and a lot of those options are pretty far down the list except for CPR and FSD everything else is 167+.

I'm waiting on a list from a prior experience bid and was trying to gauge what could show up, I give up trying to guesstimate what it'll be. Lol
Post the list when you get it yeah?

Weird, on the most recent Terminal Placement list I downloaded from here there isn't an option to view "reserved for academy grads" and a lot of those options are pretty far down the list except for CPR and FSD everything else is 167+.

I'm waiting on a list from a prior experience bid and was trying to gauge what could show up, I give up trying to guesstimate what it'll be. Lol
Post the list when you get it yeah?

There was just a bunch of prior experience slots filled so it probably shook up the priority list quite a bit AFTER these spots were already reserved for an academy class. It can change quite a bit from week to week because adding one person to a small tower can have a drastic difference on their staffing numbers.

Back
Top Bottom