Types of posters on this site:

I edited to try to make it more readable. I think if I make it too legible, it might lose some of it's zing. If I intricately weave details the character i'm creating becomes less imaginable. You can all spot the person talking at a fourth grade level-so I tried to reflect that in my creation. I added a few commas and periods, deleted two of the run on sentences, I hope you like it<3
This was almost unreadable, yet it still hit the nail on the head.

Wow this is kinda freaky that somehow you know exactly what I like in life.. weird planes, guns and hookers?. Nailed it
DF

TMU/TMC people: People who have gotten to the highest level of not doing any work or current controllers aspiring to do less asking about the job. Often justify their existence by pretending that other controllers really don’t know what they do, and complain how controllers should fix their mistakes and bad releases by working harder. The easiest non working job without being management... Shuffle the list!

Feelings on TMU, idgaf if you’re here, idgaf if you’re not here. The show goes on.

Fucking pointless. If I ever asked TMU for a route somewhere, I’d call the first sector of whatever Z would work it and ask them what they thought. 50/50 it was a route that made sense.
50/50 is maybe a little high

Feelings on TMU, idgaf if you’re here, idgaf if you’re not here. The show goes on.

50/50 is maybe a little high
More than a little.

it’s more like 95% a bad route. They fail to account for the fact that the weather moves in the several hundred miles it takes the aircraft to get there so often their magic route puts them into where the weather moved to

More than a little.

it’s more like 95% a bad route. They fail to account for the fact that the weather moves in the several hundred miles it takes the aircraft to get there so often their magic route puts them into where the weather moved to

TMU is a great concept in theory, in reality its just a joke of a job where people go to hide and scam "good time" and call themselves ATCers. I think TMCs are probably less respected overall than FLMs/OSs

If a food run is needed however, no one is more knowledgeable then TMU (they also have all the menus)....

isnt it funny that some people hate them so much at some facilities they need to have their own break room lol. the enitre job seems like a total scam 100%. they even have their own cliques and closely guard who they offer "permanent positions" to. Wouldn't want any Alphas accidentally slipping through! They also seem to get more scam OT than anyone else, god only knows what the hell theyre doing on the OT they usually work the enitre thing at one position anyway

Can someone explain this TMC/TMU thing to me? I forgot I’m at a Level 4 tower and don’t know these things.

Can someone explain this TMC/TMU thing to me? I forgot I’m at a Level 4 tower and don’t know these things.

Two things, are you really at a level four tower, and how do you not know what flow is or who makes it up?

2 before 1 after but tower isn't waiting that long ship and switch... didn't see the time written down, the trainee on CD needs a flogging.

depends. do regionals count as their own or lumped in with the mainline carrier they have painted on their backside?

for the sake of giving you everything u deserve, we will even count PC12s, B190s, DH8Ds, C402s, SF34s, etc. We gotta juice that traffic count like AZO does it bro

More than a little.

Ya by high I mean them doing the wrong thing happens about 95% of the time. Like you’re saying, I think they’re like a meteorologist.

Back
Top Bottom