UAW / Ford Tentative Agreement

We should get rid of NECPT and just penalize the FAA for moving controllers. We all being screwed anyways. May as well make the agency pay moving expenses and full base pay of the receiving facility. The agency isn't going to understaff their big facilities that most people are fighting to go to. We can't strike but we can all just say we don't wanna move and make the agency move us against our will which we should be compensated for.
NCEPT killed majority of paid moves that existed prior.

It’s amazing how easy NATCA is going to have it next time they negotiate. We are so insanely short staffed and underpaid NATCA should be able to ask for the absolute most and there shouldn’t be a fight about it. Not to mention every other line of work mainly airlines getting massive pay raises lol. The next NATCA President and VP about to be seen as absolute legends 😂

It’s amazing how easy NATCA is going to have it next time they negotiate. We are so insanely short staffed and underpaid NATCA should be able to ask for the absolute most and there shouldn’t be a fight about it. Not to mention every other line of work mainly airlines getting massive pay raises lol. The next NATCA President and VP about to be seen as absolute legends 😂
Keyword there is SHOULD. Just because they should have it easy doesn’t mean shit is going to change at all. They will still take the bare minimum the agency will offer and call it a win for their “brothers and sisters”.

Member ratified at 92%….they didn’t even ask for membership input on a second extension. They better figure this shit out cause 1.6 isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Attachments

• 137E3DEF-E0CB-4C48-BFF4-BE2ACF55DDF0.png
    137E3DEF-E0CB-4C48-BFF4-BE2ACF55DDF0.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 35
Bro I'm so excited I'm shaking right now. NATCA always says how much better we are then any other union on the planet! imagen if UAW can get a 25% raise... NATCA is gonna get us a 50% raise! super excited for our future!

Last edited:
Has coffeeIV said we don’t need a 25% raise yet, because we’re getting a MASSIVE 1.6? 🥳🎉🎊👏🏻🙌🏻🍾🎈🎈🎈🎈
Probably too busy with his responsible spending. We've clearly matched inflation as he said. Weird how my coworker bought a house 5 years ago for 169k and pays 1100/m in mortgage, yet his house was valued at 379k this year.

Same house costs me 2200/m, but I don't recall getting an additional 1100/m pay raise.

Bro I'm so excited in shaking right now. NATCA always says how much better we are then any other union on the planet! imagen if UAW can get a 25% raise... NATCA is gonna get us a 50% raise! super excited for our future!
You forgot the /s

Probably too busy with his responsible spending. We've clearly matched inflation as he said. Weird how my coworker bought a house 5 years ago for 169k and pays 1100/m in mortgage, yet his house was valued at 379k this year.

Same house costs me 2200/m, but I don't recall getting an additional 1100/m pay raise.
Weird. Almost like our job HASN’T kept up with inflation. While I agree with what others are saying about our job being better than most and that our benefits are better than what’s available in the private market we also have a lot and I do mean a LOT more responsibility than most jobs. If you look at how difficult it is to become an ATC and how we are expected to be essentially perfect, we are not paid appropriately.

Unless we get Coffee on the negotiating team. Then we’ll take pay cuts to “help” the agency.

we need some GREEN brother. COLD , HARD, GREENBACKS come next contract. Hell we have grounds to renegotiate our current contract right now.
Administrator Whitaker gonna make Christmas come early.

we need some GREEN brother. COLD , HARD, GREENBACKS come next contract. Hell we have grounds to renegotiate our current contract right now.
Administrator Whitaker gonna make Christmas come early.IMG_0147.gif

Has coffeeIV said we don’t need a 25% raise yet, because we’re getting a MASSIVE 1.6? 🥳🎉🎊👏🏻🙌🏻🍾🎈🎈🎈🎈

Brother!!! yes im sure he has a RAZEWEN voodoo doll he is wildly pricking. Have u felt a tingling in your pants?

%D0%B6%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85.gif

You forgot the /s

Weird because I make about 2200 more a month gross than I did in 2018. Much more than 1100 a month take home

Weird because I make about 2200 more a month gross than I did in 2018. Much more than 1100 a month take home
Maybe you were a AG then and a CPC at a level 7 now?

On the surface I understand what you’re saying, but the reason is working in a factory is hard fucking work.
I wonder if it really is now? Working in a factory being hard. It’s more physical and harder then our job in that respect but since factory job unions are so strong and you have OSHA and other federal agencies up the factories ass I doubt it that’s bad now, 2% as hard as the sweatshop factories they had the Irish immigrants work at in NYC and Boston in the early 1900’s.

Exactly for anyone not planning to transfer being part of the union is really a waste of money.
Do you really want to work in the FAA when there is no Union? Have you read anything on why and how the first ATC unions got started? There’s a bigger picture, and those union dollars you pay will benefit you even more in the next contract.

Do you really want to work in the FAA when there is no Union? Have you read anything on why and how the first ATC unions got started? There’s a bigger picture, and those union dollars you pay will benefit you even more in the next contract.
Maybe I’ll rejoin when the current leadership proves themselves, otherwise the status quo isn’t worth a penny. Regards to a union that started prior to my birth and the NATCA that started after PATCO is not the same NATCA that is today. NATCA is a broken back that needs surgery.

So did you go from AG or Dev pay to CPC? Did you transfer to a higher level facility. You're leaving out some details.

Weird. Almost like our job HASN’T kept up with inflation. While I agree with what others are saying about our job being better than most and that our benefits are better than what’s available in the private market we also have a lot and I do mean a LOT more responsibility than most jobs. If you look at how difficult it is to become an ATC and how we are expected to be essentially perfect, we are not paid appropriately.
I couldn't agree more. I thoroughly enjoy this job, and the benefits are great, but it doesn't mean we can't improve.

So did you go from AG or Dev pay to CPC? Did you transfer to a higher level facility. You're leaving out some details.
Personally my salary has gone up $32,973 since this time in 2018. All as CPC at current facility which is a 12. That breaks down to $2,747/mo or $1,268/pp.

My Gross is up $61,838 as well (probably work about 80% of the OT assigned so could be higher). That’s $5,153/mo or $2,378/pp.

Personally, financially, I’ve never had any issues but I’m not just throwing my money away like some of my coworkers just because. Saying that, there are definitely things I would still change with pay (especially our premiums and OT).

I cant speak for those at the lower levels though. I know a few people at 6s and know the struggle can be real.

Back
Top Bottom