Where to get current CIP information?

bopodig

Lurker
Does anyone know where I can find accurate and current CIP info for various facilities? I've seen this list: CIP from 2016 but I know based on at least one of those facilities that it is no longer accurate. Also, does CIP get grandfathered for older controllers if it was once higher?

123atc.com will have it listed on a facility info page if the facility has it. I’m pretty sure it’s up to date.

Its not quite War & Peace; much more Kafkaesque; befitting the dark times that have befallen us..... I give you....<throws back curtain, puff of smoke> GASP.... THE GREAT CIP MYSTERY thread.

Still an unsolved mystery I am sorry to say. A classic who done it scam for the ages. Many have trod down this same path seeking answers....only to come up with more questions.... Tune in next week to see if our hero can solve it...

CIPMystery.jpg

I just came across this thread and saw the mention of 123atc. In the years I've running the site, I've been able to find official, updated sources for all pay factors, with the exception of CIP. For my salary calculations I mostly rely on the same 6-year-old list that appears here. Based on feedback I've received from specific facilities, the list is not completely accurate, but like everyone else here, I have yet to find an official source.

I just came across this thread and saw the mention of 123atc. In the years I've running the site, I've been able to find official, updated sources for all pay factors, with the exception of CIP. For my salary calculations I mostly rely on the same 6-year-old list that appears here. Based on feedback I've received from specific facilities, the list is not completely accurate, but like everyone else here, I have yet to find an official source.
You'd think it's be public info, not hidden in some hardcopy pay roll hand book. Gotta love the gov. Thanks 123ATC I use your site alot

Best bet would probably be a solicitation from users across the NAS. A poll to see what facility they are from with the l CIP rate. Get a redacted copy or portion of the pay stub maybe. Unless a FOIA request would get you the info.

Back
Top Bottom