Current CPC % to Target
-
Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone know how it is here? I’m curious about anything anyone doesn’t mind sharing. Work culture, union relations, decent areas to live, etc. Thanks in advance!

Anyone know how it is here? I’m curious about anything anyone doesn’t mind sharing. Work culture, union relations, decent areas to live, etc. Thanks in advance!
Chicago is cold and snowy in the winter and hot in the summer. The center itself is in a pretty good place compared to many others that are in the middle of nowhere. The location of the center itself is in a sketchy part of town but so many options to live and your in the one of the hundreds of suburbs of Chicago that never seem to end. ZAU is not bad I guess, even though our survey says otherwise. Covid and the last 2 years in general has affected morale quite a bit but I’m sure that’s in most facilities. Union itself is good and the facrep is great but the union to management relationship is lacking. The dynamics changed when the new ATM stepped in a couple years back. When training is actually happening they do seem to be pretty good about being organized, having a plan, and as far as OJT on the floor..nationwide rules have also made it quite a priority but this still depends on the area. Before Covid an average of 2 years to checkout at each area except one that takes 3-3.5

As far as living the “nicest” close by is Geneva, St Charles, Naperville but you’ll pay the price

Just as close or closer and also nice just not as “prestigious” Oswego, Yorkville, North Aurora, east and very south side of Aurora (bordering Naperville and Oswego) or Batavia

All within about a 20 min drive

Feel free to message with any more questions

Chicago is cold and snowy in the winter and hot in the summer. The center itself is in a pretty good place compared to many others that are in the middle of nowhere. The location of the center itself is in a sketchy part of town but so many options to live and your in the one of the hundreds of suburbs of Chicago that never seem to end. ZAU is not bad I guess, even though our survey says otherwise. Covid and the last 2 years in general has affected morale quite a bit but I’m sure that’s in most facilities. Union itself is good and the facrep is great but the union to management relationship is lacking. The dynamics changed when the new ATM stepped in a couple years back. When training is actually happening they do seem to be pretty good about being organized, having a plan, and as far as OJT on the floor..nationwide rules have also made it quite a priority but this still depends on the area. Before Covid an average of 2 years to checkout at each area except one that takes 3-3.5

As far as living the “nicest” close by is Geneva, St Charles, Naperville but you’ll pay the price

Just as close or closer and also nice just not as “prestigious” Oswego, Yorkville, North Aurora, east and very south side of Aurora (bordering Naperville and Oswego) or Batavia

All within about a 20 min drive

Feel free to message with any more questions
Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much, it’s appreciated

Back
Top Bottom