Biden Endorsement

Due to how cases have been reported and vaccination tracked, data corruption has been horrific. It's better to use ASMR or even CMR. Something like the attached. You'd then want to match the timeline vs population dosages administered.

This would help reduce uncertainty. Moreover, it will help reveal any downstream deleterious non-specific effects of the vaccines overall. Unfortunately, it won't calve them off my type, manufacturer, batch, etc., and we know that some have worse DNSEs than others.
Please tell us more about how to do other people's jobs.

I didn't say anything about whether or not people should be forced to take it.
Also, covid vaccine injuries can be claimed under Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) | HRSA which is separate from the normal vaccine injury compensation program.

Article posted this year. The government cares about us so much they gave us a tool to file for vaccine compensation to make us feel good that they have a program in place 🙂
Except it’s all for fucking show

(Reuters) - Of more than 8,000 people who filed claims with the federal government alleging injuries from COVID-19 vaccines, three have now received cash payouts, new government data shows.
Their combined compensation? Less than $5,000.
One person who had an anaphylactic reaction to the shot received $2,020 from the government’s Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, or CICP.

Views innumeracy as a virtue. Many such cases. One more for the "safely ignored" bucket.
Please ignore me Mr. virtuous self-taught epidemiologist. Go back to listening to RFK Jr cherry pick data, when he's not fabricating it entirely.

Article posted this year. The government cares about us so much they gave us a tool to file for vaccine compensation to make us feel good that they have a program in place 🙂
Except it’s all for fucking show

(Reuters) - Of more than 8,000 people who filed claims with the federal government alleging injuries from COVID-19 vaccines, three have now received cash payouts, new government data shows.
Their combined compensation? Less than $5,000.
One person who had an anaphylactic reaction to the shot received $2,020 from the government’s Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, or CICP.
Yea, literally anyone can file a claim, whether or not it's something actually caused by the vaccine, or significant enough to matter. That's the whole reason these programs exist vs wasting endless amount of money on mostly unwarranted lawsuits, which would result no vaccines at all and 3rd world country health metrics. That said, I'm sure more people do deserve injury compensation than have received it, but "certain people" would have you believe the program doesn't even exist. Actual significant vaccine damage is also quite rare.

Last edited:
So: If you go during work hours you "should" be granted admin leave. If you have an adverse reaction you "should" be granted up to two days of admin leave to recover. Are the flight surgeons still DQing people for two days after getting it, even without an adverse reaction?
I have no idea honestly. I just found the info. And we all know how much the agency loves the word ‘should’ when it comes to screwing over controllers!

Unfortunately this is true! I despise Biden! He's already senile and getting worse and worse by the day. Definitely not fit to be president for another term. Having said that, as much as I disagree with most of the Democrats policies regarding the economy and immigration, when it comes to protecting Federal employees salaries and benefits they're the best option.
Serious question. What federal pay was cut under Trump? The democrats run on “the republicans will cut everything”. But really what was cut?

It’s going to be Michele and she’s going to win in a landslide, unfortunately. Obama will officially have his fourth term, as he predicted years ago.
I think you mean Michael Obama.

But seriously, DNC is done with Biden. Watch the DNC put Gavin Newsom in the ballot, he’s the next Stalin

Serious question. What federal pay was cut under Trump? The democrats run on “the republicans will cut everything”. But really what was cut?
Uhh duty time for union duties. Duty spaces for unions on federal sites.

All Biden did was revoke them, not give us anything more. Actually he ensures that the detail people could continue to rile up smitty

As to what did republicans actually cut. There's an executive order that only new stuff could be put out via net zero. His whole campaign was about draining the swamp and trimming the fat.

But seriously, DNC is done with Biden. Watch the DNC put Gavin Newsom in the ballot, he’s the next Stalin
I was trying to cobble together some sort of mustache joke, but then I googled "young Stalin" and realized that mofo looked like a modern day hipster f*ckboi in Brooklyn. That head of hair looks downright luxurious! 🤣

young stalin.jpg

I think you mean Michael Obama.

I think it's laughable that the DNC wouldn't run biden again

I was trying to cobble together some sort of mustache joke, but then I googled "young Stalin" and realized that mofo looked like a modern day hipster f*ckboi in Brooklyn. That head of hair looks downright luxurious! 🤣

View attachment 8906
Send me to his gulag

Tim Scott in reference to the UAW strike, “I think Ronald Reagan gave us a great example when federal employees decided they were going to strike. He said, you strike, you’re fired. Simple concept to me,” Scott said at the Iowa event. “To the extent that we can use that once again, absolutely.”

Back
Top Bottom