Biden Endorsement

Getting mad at the union for endorsing a candidate that supports them is like getting mad at a goldfish for swimming.

O yeah Biden supports NATCA so much that it's members get 1.6% raises as most others get 30+, he nominated an FAA Administrator that literally knew nothing about Aviation, and is now balking at premium pay $ increases until a permanent administrator is confirmed in a divided Congress, et al.

gold fish cat GIF

Last edited:
I, quite frankly, DGAF about what the AFL-CIO does. Our interests won't always align. And there was nothing stopping us from with holding an endorsement until a candidate actually earned it.

And before you launch into your all Repblicans hate us speech... the odds of us endorsing Biden later were near 100%. Which is fine, but make the candidate earn it. Don't just give it to one side because the other side may have poor policies, or usually doesn't like us. If we automatically endorse a Democrat everything automatically, why should they try to earn our vote?
Amen. It would kill the dude [32andBelow] to comment in a thread and not shitpost about how “republicans hate you” or bring up trump… thread’s literally titled “Biden Endorsement” and this is all he ever has for a retort lol.

O yeah Biden supports NATCA so much that it's members get 1.6% raises as most others get 30+, he nominated an FAA Administrator that literally knew nothing about Aviation, and is now balking at premium pay $ increases until a permanent administrator is confirmed in a divided Congress, et al.

gold fish cat GIF
That was our shitty leadership that extended the slate book. Why I put “supposed” in quotes

Which candidate is supporting us?
The ones that aren’t actively trying to gut our budget…

When they enforced Biden it was the same day the rest of the AFL CIO did
So? Who cares wtf AFL-CIO does. You act like one labor organization does something and everyone else must follow suit. That’s wildly not the case. FYI NATCA, AFL-CIO and everybody else could’ve held out and considered endorsing any other candidate than Biden.

Im not a Biden fan but the only other option would be no endorsement. Why risk the backlash?
FYI NATCA, AFL-CIO and all the others can independently choose to endorse whatever candidate they wish. This isn’t an endorse/don’t endorse situation for the sitting president only.

You really think Biden supports us or any other working class organization? That’s laughable. Biden and the left publicly support NATCA because it’s political leverage for their agenda. And I’m not saying the right supports us either, I’m saying they’re all politicians with agendas and they don’t care about us. It’s time we all realized that instead of thinking one party cares and the other doesn’t, despite the crap media outlets put out there.

You really think Biden supports us or any other working class organization? That’s laughable. Biden and the left publicly support NATCA because it’s political leverage for their agenda. And I’m not saying the right supports us either, I’m saying they’re all politicians with agendas and they don’t care about us. It’s time we all realized that instead of thinking one party cares and the other doesn’t, despite the crap media outlets put out there.
Both parties are not the same. The actual left supports workers rights, even if they did nothing, it is better than the right actively trying to hurt us, not sure how you can’t see that

I’m not saying Biden is running through walls in support of NATCA. I’m saying that a GOP administration right now sees us as a burden. This isn’t rocket science, the union supports the candidate that at the very least won’t make things worse. Nobody gives a shit how we vote with our personal political beliefs but the unions stance shouldn’t be shocking.

Amen. It would kill the dude [32andBelow] to comment in a thread and not shitpost about how “republicans hate you” or bring up trump… thread’s literally titled “Biden Endorsement” and this is all he ever has for a retort lol.

You must be a masochist to not put that dude on ignore. Ever since I put him and Boots on ignore its better here.

I’m not arguing with you about whatever your woke about. I’m just pointing out that it was coordinated across the whole afl cio

That was our shitty leadership that extended the slate book. Why I put “supposed” in quotes

The House Republicans on the Appropriations Committee actually did the opposite.

When the FAA gets more money, the biggest beneficiaries are the jackasses working in these district offices, most of whom are capped out on pay. The majority do absolutely NOTHING to help us, unless you count worrying about our TOP, or operational oversight. Go look at the number of people employeed in the ATO. Any additional money given to the FAA gets eaten up by those morons.
The ATO needs gutted. We don't need 35 Assistant to the Assistant VP of Parallel Runway Safety positions. Fire half of those POS worthless people, and give the money to us. Won't even have to touch the budget.

The House Republicans on the Appropriations Committee actually did the opposite.

When the FAA gets more money, the biggest beneficiaries are the jackasses working in these district offices, most of whom are capped out on pay. The majority do absolutely NOTHING to help us, unless you count worrying about our TOP, or operational oversight. Go look at the number of people employeed in the ATO. Any additional money given to the FAA gets eaten up by those morons.
The ATO needs gutted. We don't need 35 Assistant to the Assistant VP of Parallel Runway Safety positions. Fire half of those POS worthless people, and give the money to us. Won't even have to touch the budget.
The last Republican administration NATCA negotiated with gave us the white book. Today those republicans are seen as RINOs. Imagine negotiations with an administration that ousts Cheney as too soft. You’re delusional if you think any conservative administration would get rid of waste without significantly reducing your benefits.

The last Republican administration NATCA negotiated with gave us the white book. Today those republicans are seen as RINOs. Imagine negotiations with an administration that ousts Cheney as too soft. You’re delusional if you think any conservative administration would get rid of waste without significantly reducing your benefits.
NATCA President John Carr (who I love) ran commercials against a sitting President (absolutely 1000% dumb decision) which lead directly to the White Book.

I have zero delusions. In fact, I am a realist about our shit situation. If certain factions of the republican party are in control, we will be hurting. The idea we should then support the other side, even if they do nothing, is absolutely stupid. Make them earn our endorsement.

I have zero delusions. In fact, I am a realist about our shit situation. If certain factions of the republican party are in control, we will be hurting. The idea we should then support the other side, even if they do nothing, is absolutely stupid. Make them earn our endorsement.
Can you name a candidate that you think puts us in a better negotiating position?

Back
Top Bottom